• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

All laptop related queries here!!!

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

thanks...but do u have this?
I see in comments that it has nearly no A.S.S in india for laptop, and strict viewing angle
i need a good wbcam and speakers too and build quality
I know about Fujitsu, a very well known brand (I love those Fujitsu General/ETA General - or Ogeneral AC's and have them) and i like the infinity logo and looks cool on the laptop...

Last edited:

Terabyte

In the zone
I wanted to how reliable are SSDs these days? What life expectancy do they have?
I mean is it a good idea to get Laptops coming exclusively with SSD as storage option?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
I wanted to how reliable are SSDs these days? What life expectancy do they have?
I mean is it a good idea to get Laptops coming exclusively with SSD as storage option?

Question is Obsolete, they have lesser cases of failing than mech. HDD's(most of servers use them IMO.)

It's brilliant idea to get SSD based Laptops but only problem is storage space that you will run out of.. :-D (Not to mention you may have to sell a kidney or a lung for that. :-D ;-))

Terabyte

In the zone
Question is Obsolete, they have lesser cases of failing than mech. HDD's(most of servers use them IMO.)

It's brilliant idea to get SSD based Laptops but only problem is storage space that you will run out of.. :-D (Not to mention you may have to sell a kidney or a lung for that. :-D ;-))

Thank you for answering my query.
We always have external HDDs for songs, movies etc so I ain't worried about running out of space.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Thank you for answering my query.
We always have external HDDs for songs, movies etc so I ain't worried about running out of space.

Always welcome...
If you want a SSD laptop only then you may like to buy an average laptop, pop out its HDD & get that Sleek Speed Demon.. :-D

Vijay N

Right off the assembly line
Minimum Configuration Required:
i5 3rd processor ; 6GB RAM ; 2gb Graphic ;500 gb Hard-disk
Purpose of laptop : Gaming ,Engineering Work , Entertainment .
. Price bracket around 50K (Max 60K its better if it didn't touch it )

I have some laptops in mind: (and some queries regrading it )
2) Lenovo ideapad Z500 (I have heard it has some battery issue is that correct and it has only 2hr battery backup ???)

2 )HP Pavilion G6 series 2237/2304 : (Does ATI 7670 can run crysis 2 in high sitting . I heard NVIDIA is better than ATI is it true ??)

3) Asus K55VJ-Sx120D : (Don't know anything about this laptop review needed )

and also Samsung NP550P5C - 04s but I don't think it trustworthy personally i have bad experience with Samsung mobile .If any one find it Good for money please tell me ...
Please its urgent

Well before you consider buying anything from Lenovo, do read about my nightmarish after sales experience here;
http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/ser...ad-horrible-horrible-after-sales-service.html

rouble

Journeyman
@Everyone

Just wanted to know that do you guys mostly run your laptop on power(plugged in) with battery removed or battery attached??

rouble

Journeyman
Okay..but what do you do after the laptop is fully charged..Do you remove it from power and run from battery or do you leave it connected and run through power only??

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Okay..but what do you do after the laptop is fully charged..Do you remove it from power and run from battery or do you leave it connected and run through power only??

Remove power & let it run on battery
& then cycle continues .. . (charge & discharge ;-))

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't play graphic intensive games.. Just few games which would bring my cpu temps to the lower 60s

then you are only limited to some browser based flash games but then again some of them can become very cpu intensive - if you want to keep things cool do get a cooling pad.

Top Bottom