• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

All laptop related queries here!!!

himanshubias

Broken In
Re: All laptop related queries here!!!
Need a laptop round 45k

Urgently needs a laptop round 45k for mild gaming(fifa should run) n a bit of progamming with nearly this confg.
i5 3rd gen
4gb ram
a good gpu with 2gb memory preferred
any brand will do

plz also tell is 7730m is better than 640m or equivalent to it

rider

as Kratos
Need a laptop round 45k

Urgently needs a laptop round 45k for mild gaming(fifa should run) n a bit of progamming with nearly this confg.
i5 3rd gen
4gb ram
a good gpu with 2gb memory preferred
any brand will do

plz also tell is 7730m is better than 640m or equivalent to it

Your budget is low for HD 7730 or GT 640M GPU's laptop. For dell inspiron 14/15R Turbo (SE) you have increase your budget 7-8k more.
If your budget is fixed better to buy HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Price in India, HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com . It has HD 7670M which will run FIFA 13 is high settings smoothly. It costs 45k in market but infibeam is giving 12% discount. From hp india you will get free 2 years onsite warranty with one year accidental cover and hp backpack.

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent

Check this HP laptop on this link. don't worry...Infibeam is also a trusted online shopping site. and apply this coupon code GREEN2012 while proceeding to pay the amount...you will get Rs 2000 discount...so the total amount is Rs 39,662.

excellent laptop in your range and can play games in mid to high settings...just increase your budget by 2K.

Hi All,

My Budget is around 45k-50k,
Checking for 14-15.6inch
Brands looking for: Hp,Lenovo
Tasks Performing:Gaming like Counter Strike

Let me know abt these
HP Envy 4-1025TX Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/4GB/500GB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HB
HP Envy 4-1025TX Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/4GB/500GB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HB: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
Lenovo Z580 (59-333345) Laptop (3rd Gen Core i5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB)
Lenovo Z580 (59-333345) Laptop (3rd Gen Core i5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Lenovo Notebook
HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1GB Graph)
HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1GB Graph) vs HP Pavilion G6-2014TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 2GB Graph) vs HP Envy 4-1025TX Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/4GB/500GB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HB vs Lenovo Z580 (59-333345)

PLease review

Get Samsung NP 550P...check my signature.

rider

as Kratos
Check this HP laptop on this link. don't worry...Infibeam is also a trusted online shopping site. and apply this coupon code GREEN2012 while proceeding to pay the amount...you will get Rs 2000 discount...so the total amount is Rs 39,662.

excellent laptop in your range and can play games in mid to high settings...just increase your budget by 2K.

Awesome deal man! 39.6k for hp G6 2016tx is the best choice for anyone who is looking a laptop for around 40k. Also hp is providing 2 years onsite warranty for free.

RUSTUM

ASSASSIN

but wat is your say about the above two i asked for

rider

as Kratos

but wat is your say about the above two i asked for
better to avoid above laptops you mentioned cause you will not get dedicated GPU and windows 7 (upgrade able to windows 8 for 699 rupees). Your budget is good enough for G6 2016TX just spend 1622 rupees more.

himanshubias

Broken In
Need a laptop round 45k

Your budget is low for HD 7730 or GT 640M GPU's laptop. For dell inspiron 14/15R Turbo (SE) you have increase your budget 7-8k more.
If your budget is fixed better to buy HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Price in India, HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com . It has HD 7670M which will run FIFA 13 is high settings smoothly. It costs 45k in market but infibeam is giving 12% discount. From hp india you will get free 2 years onsite warranty with one year accidental cover and hp backpack.
i am asking the one for my friend , i got a dell 15rr se i7 one and my other frnd was confused with 640 or 7730 .thats why i asked for it

rider

as Kratos
Need a laptop round 45k

i am asking the one for my friend , i got a dell 15rr se i7 one and my other frnd was confused with 640 or 7730 .thats why i asked for it

The performance of GT 640M and HD 7730 is almost same. I would suggest your friend to buy 15.6" laptop because it is mainstream and provide him better gaming experience.

himanshubias

Broken In
Need a laptop round 45k

The performance of GT 640M and HD 7730 is almost same. I would suggest your friend to buy 15.6" laptop because it is mainstream and provide him better gaming experience.
can you also tell the best ram for 15r se for upgrading

tspshikari

Right off the assembly line
Re: All laptop related queries here!!! Graphics card or not!!!

hi,

I want to buy a laptop, the problem is , iam confused whether to have graphics card or not.
Since the price difference is only 1K, its complicating more..

here are my views regarding pro and cons of having a graphics card:

PRO:
1. Better gaming and graphics.
2. More CPU and RAM for other process.
3. Increased the usable life of laptop (laptop becoming outdated)

CONS:
1. Iam not much of a gamer.
2. Consume more battery

If iam wrong in any of my views please correct and suggest me what to do??

Thanks in advance.. :)

sachin99

Broken In
Hi friends..

I want to buy Asus K53SD laptop(i3-2nd gen, 500gb hd, 4gb ram, 2gb gpu).. In flipkart K53SD-SX809D model is listed.. But its out of stock.. So I called up a asus dealer in here he is sayin that SX809D is not available but SX128D is in stock.. The same model 128D is listed in local untrusted sites like naaptol etc.. I am kinda worried that it may be a local refurbished model:( Please help me out.. Whats d difference between SX128D and SX809D ..? Is it a good deal to buy SX128D at 32900INR..??

Thanks..

rider

as Kratos
Hi friends..

I want to buy Asus K53SD laptop(i3-2nd gen, 500gb hd, 4gb ram, 2gb gpu).. In flipkart K53SD-SX809D model is listed.. But its out of stock.. So I called up a asus dealer in here he is sayin that SX809D is not available but SX128D is in stock.. The same model 128D is listed in local untrusted sites like naaptol etc.. I am kinda worried that it may be a local refurbished model:( Please help me out.. Whats d difference between SX128D and SX809D ..? Is it a good deal to buy SX128D at 32900INR..??

Thanks..

Why you are purchasing an old model if you can get a new 3rd gen ivy bridge processor laptop at the same price.
Buy http://www.infibeam.com/Laptop/i-HP-2000-2125TU-i3-Laptop/P-CA-L-HP-2000-2125TU.html?id=Black it comes with 2 years onsite warranty. Use coupon GREEN2012 for upto 10% discount.

hi,

I want to buy a laptop, the problem is , iam confused whether to have graphics card or not.
Since the price difference is only 1K, its complicating more..

here are my views regarding pro and cons of having a graphics card:

PRO:
1. Better gaming and graphics.
2. More CPU and RAM for other process.
3. Increased the usable life of laptop (laptop becoming outdated)

CONS:
1. Iam not much of a gamer.
2. Consume more battery

If iam wrong in any of my views please correct and suggest me what to do??

Thanks in advance.. :)

You forget to mention the model name and price :mrgreen: And dedicated graphic cards comes with switchable graphics so no need worry about more battery consumption.
Tell me your budget I will help you to choose best laptop for you. :)

Last edited:

sachin99

Broken In
@rider Thanks for such a quick reply..actually its for my friend.. Coz of some reasons he doesnt want hp models.. So he finalised on this one.. Can you please tell me is there any difference between SX128D and SX809D?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@rider Thanks for such a quick reply..actually its for my friend.. Coz of some reasons he doesnt want hp models.. So he finalised on this one.. Can you please tell me is there any difference between SX128D and SX809D?

SX128D comes with Windows 7, SX809D without any OS. BTW show your friend this link Nvidia GT610 and ask him to count how many games can be played at mid-high (green/30+ FPS marks playable) on GT610. Then show him these 2 links: Intel HD4000 & Radeon HD 7670Ml. Actually number of unplayable game in GT610 will be lot more than the link shows as there are 2 type of 610 and Asus still uses the old one.

will my warranty goes void if i upgrade it n plz suggest a model
thanks

no. upgrading ram, HDD won't void warranty unless you break something while upgrading.

tspshikari

Right off the assembly line
Why you are purchasing an old model if you can get a new 3rd gen ivy bridge processor laptop at the same price.
Buy HP 2000-2125TU Laptop Price in India, HP 2000-2125TU Laptop Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com it comes with 2 years onsite warranty. Use coupon GREEN2012 for upto 10% discount.

You forget to mention the model name and price :mrgreen: And dedicated graphic cards comes with switchable graphics so no need worry about more battery consumption.
Tell me your budget I will help you to choose best laptop for you. :)

Hi,

My budget is around 35-41K and i want a 14'' screen size
I have shortlisted the following dell laptops in the given link:

Dell Laptops and Ultrabook

Top Bottom