Anorion
Roadripper
MetalheadGautham*

*- Not sure :)

Digit group link - All Kannadigas Here

Last edited:

nix

...i know kannada...
ive always experienced problems conversing in english here. many ppl hated me coz i didnt speak in kannada. i jst told them im more comfortable in english. this has happened throught out...school, college and university also..but ive always managed. eventually i gave up, started speaking in kannada...btw, why do you want to know who are the kannadigas here...regionalism is not good.
even in the election campaigns...they keep poisoning the illiterate minds of how their language is not being given importance in "IT city". they even changed bangalore's name to bengaluru..what did they achieve by doing so??
fools...

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I just wanted to know how many kannadigas are here. if any one has any kind of a problem with this thread then please report to lock/delete this thread.

planetcall

Indian by heart
नन कन्नड़ा सोल्पा सोल्पा कलिताईदिनी । निम्मा हेगिदीरा ?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
charangk said:
I just wanted to know how many kannadigas are here. if any one has any kind of a problem with this thread then please report to lock/delete this thread.

yella okay, ee thread inda problem yake... hmm

ee thread bari kannadigas galiga?? yakandre naan kannadigawanu ella.
nan spellings nalli anaadaru mistakes idre, dayavittu shamisi.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ vish skmisuvudhantha thappu illa boss. :D nimma mathru bashe Kannadana? e thread (dhara :D) bari Kannadigarige antha enu illa

ya, vish is right yalla ok, e threadindha prob yake :D (courtesy uppi :D)

there is nothing wrong in this thread. we kannadigas will make sure that no one will use any bad Kannada words here

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
Intel_Gigacore said:
^ nice to know you are learning :) why dont you type in english

It is because almost all the original indian languages in my knowledge are based on phonetics. Since I dont know how to write kannada so best way to express what i mean is in hindi only. In hindi I can precisely type what I want to speak but same doesnt go well with english.
BUT is not phonetically similar as PUT, which again is phonetically same to Boot and hence this shortcoming of English prevents exact interpretation of your sound in literals.
I mean no offense and dont start any English Vs All thread here :)

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ alright,

@vish ee dhara indha navu Kannada kalyuthiruvavarige mathu kaliyalu ista paduvavarige help mada bahudhu.

^ oops that was to abhi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom