All-in-One or Seperate Printer and Scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Hi Friends,

I am confused which one should i get......
Should i go for MULTIFUNCTION All-In-ONE or should i buy decent printer and scanner.
And which company should i trust and what is the difference between Inkjet and Laser Jet?
Which one would be advisable if i take printout of one E-book (around 500 pages) a month?
My budget is around 8K.
Awaiting your reply.

champ_rock

champ_rock
my experience is that All-in-ones are good..

but if you want to print e-books then i suggest you go for a laser printer.. i think epson was offering one for around Rs. 4500 in the past month.. check that out

vinyas

In the zone
yeah ... suggest me a good printer cum Scanner combo... for printing laser black is a must & a Good scanner ...

can somebody please help out

S

SE><IE

As far as heavy duty printing goes, laser printers show their power. They may not be usable for occassional colour prints (gawd! will a b/w laser printer print in color. Am I a f00l )
Now comes the point as whether to buy separate scanner and printer or an MFD. So buddy, the good thing with MFDs is that you get all the funcationality under one compact roof, but with every good thing comes something bad (jus' like ma avie). The real problem with them is... if one component fails then related ones too e.g. bad scanner will kill any possibility to get any xeroxes. Not to forget, the hadicappedness faced when a single component is to be repaired.
Choice! (The choice... has already been made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom