Airtel super lifetime plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Well as everyone knows 1rs every call plan by airtel with shahrukh ad....

Now i have a doubt..i had this plan but daily 1.5 rupees is deducted frm my account...

Now on reading from airtel site it mentions

All existing 999 Lifetime and ELTV subscribers would automatically get Re 1 tariff from 9 th Nov' 07 onwards, without any additional charge

so does it mean my plan will automatically get deactivated and ill get it at same cost???

Pathik

Google Bot
Check this
*www.airtel.in/Whatsnew_Prepaid.aspx?path=1/6/6/7#
according to it we shd deactivate the 1.5rs/day scheme and automatically the charges ll besome 1rs/local call

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I activated Rs.1/local call scheme on my lifetime card 2 mnths ago by recharging with Rs.294.I got Rs.50 talktime & the rest where for providing 1 year Rs.1/local call.
Now i think i should have waited a bit.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
sorry pathik your link let to same page....where all scheme mentions..but not particularly about the scheme im in with....

By the way ill update u guys as i plan to go to service centre today or tomm...but any information is wc

Pathik

Google Bot
I called the CC... from 14th november all lifetime plans (999) ll hav a flat rate of rs1/local call... it ll get activated automatically..

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^
What would be the talktime on subsequent recharges done on SLTV?

Sir/Ma'am, Talktime on SLTV would be calculated as under:
MRP – Service tax of Rs.12.36%, Less Processing fee as applicable on the recharged MRP for e.g. MRP of Rs.100 with Rs 5 processing fee would have talktime of Rs.83.99.
Airtel would not charge any processing fee on recharges for the first _90_ days from the date of launch after which processing fee will be deductible on talktime top up recharges as applicable.
what you think friends about this new offer???
they will now charges processing fee on top-up also :mad:
Take a look here

Last edited:

King Arthur

Broken In
B************* ****** ***, well i spent 999 bucks for this plan so that i get atleast full talktime on recharges . Now airtel says that you have to spend at least 200 bucks in 180 days otherwise your lifetime validity wud go crap . And also i have to pay processing charge on this plan.

That's why they had a ad blitz on call tariff changes for nearly a month or so.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
magnet said:
the charge on top up..for 60 topup u get 53 i guess ..so its not new i guess..m i right???

see, in top up 60, you get (Rs.60- service tax)= around Rs.53
but here they telling that they will charge both service tax and processing fee, till now processing fee is not charging on top-up, dont know how much they will charge as processing fee.....

i have Rs.999 airtel lifetime, which means i was in a scheme where i have to make or receive a call in 180 days to keep my SIM active, but with new scheme mujhe minimum Rs.200 recharge karna hoga to keep active my SIM :mad:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Then it's of no use if they are charging processing fee.
What is lifetime if you get only Rs.50 when you recharge of Rs.200.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Cool G5 said:
Then it's of no use if they are charging processing fee.
What is lifetime if you get only Rs.50 when you recharge of Rs.200.

:confused:

?

what .....if i recharge now my 999 lifetime with Rs 200 ....will it not give some Rs. 170 ? balance ?

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You will get the talktime which normal subscribers get.(Those who don't have lifetime)
i.e You will get the amount after cutting service tax & processing fee.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
i dont think so than ppl will use the lifetime plan..if this is the case.....for 200 topup 50 talktime..than it makes sense to go with postpaid.....

edit just found this forgot to check in tech masti post

What would be the talktime on subsequent recharges done on SLTV?

Sir/Ma'am, Talktime on SLTV would be calculated as under:
MRP – Service tax of Rs.12.36%, Less Processing fee as applicable on the recharged MRP for e.g. MRP of Rs.100 with Rs 5 processing fee would have talktime of Rs.83.99.

Airtel would not charge any processing fee on recharges for the first _90_ days from the date of launch after which processing fee will be deductible on talktime top up recharges as applicable.

and i used to get same stuff earlier also 83 for 100...so processing charge is there but not that much as earlier.....Also if they charge like hell jus for a rupee call and cut 150 as processing fee for 200 recharge any dumb will also get brain to convert to corporate 199 plan..in which he gets free itemised bill plus 200 local sms and calls free and all calls and sms at 50 paise later

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
This is bullsh1t yaar.. ll there be a fixed processing fee or does it depend on the amount??

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
processing fees is any **** operater charges according to their conveniance......for topups its less as mention 5 on 100 rs.......

if they charge 150 on 200 top up....which idiot will take their plan?????
its for normal prepaid not for lifetime stuff

Pathik

Google Bot
so finally is there any compulsion to do some specific recharge in some period to keep the lifetime scheme active???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom