Airtel "Speed on demand" upto 2Mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Just received airtel mailer advertising the following;

Speed on demand by going to www.airtel.in/bod & log on with user id & password & select the speed as per following tarrif.

256- Rs 25 per /hr
512- Rs 40 per /hr
1Mbps Rs 75 per /hr
2Mbps Rs 120 per /hr

Has anyone used these plan, are they still "upto1Mbps" or its real time 1Mbps?
Looks expensive but good for casual usage.

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Not bad if you r in urgent need to dl/ul a 2-5 Gb data, meanwhile I just updated my unlimited 999/- plan to 1999/- plan which offers 512 Kbps.

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Really...?? Any specific reason to avoid BSNL and choose airtel...?? 'Coz 2k per month seems way too costly to me..

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Does bsnl (mtnl in delhi) have 1 or 2Mbps unlimited plan?
Can you please post links.
My reasons for airtel is better service faster customer care response.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
The BoD service is now available for subscribers in the below mentioned cites Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Gaziabad, Meerut, Agra, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Karnal, Panipat, Ambala, Kolkotta only.

:x

Chennai not listed:x

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Why the hell did they miss Çhèññäì.
Tamila pongi elu!!:-D:-D:-D

May be they might have known that we wont fall so easily into their traps..hi hi hi :-D

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
As mentioned earlier I converted my plan to 512Kbps & last 2 days I am yet to see this real speed, Airtel think we are fools, I have complained &they have assured me at least 256 Kbps in daytime from international servers.

Will let you know if I get any increase in speed.

clmlbx

Technomancer
not even indore listed

it should be

but I don't need it . 256 k in day and 512 k in night and even night unlimited

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Dont believe Airtel!
For me when i was using 256 limited plan,i got always 33kbps ar download speed. But now when i changed to 256 unlimited,it is fluctuating widely.i even asked serviceguys to check.they did and told of that i will be like that.
As&h0[€$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom