Airtel NOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anyone know to which number i have to sent sms to activate it with what keywords. I am from UP west (Meerut)
Thanx.

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
NOP is the Net On Phone service from airtel, kinda like MO but u have download limit of 3MB per single file per day... Available in monthly and daily packs... Now anyone here heard about NOP!!??

OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh thank you very much u both :) oh BTW whats the deactivating code? just in case...

AIRTEL Net on Phone Service - to activate dial - *202*1#
for settings send sms - NOP to 2567
On dialing the number it says unknown application and on sending sms it says NOP is not activated on your phone... :(

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will suggest you to make a call at 121 from any airtel landline...or call on
4444555...(toll free from airtel landline)..and payable if made from other service provider.

prasad_den

Padawan
I don't think the service exists anymore.. Old subscribers to the service still have it, but at least here in TN, they do not accept new subscribers..

casual_gamer

In the zone
alanpaladka said:
NOP has another name in Karnataka, i.e. Airtel Online.
Rs.5/- per day. No monthly packs. Only daily packs.
what is the speed of Airtel Online? can we connect it to the computer?
And also what is the rate of Mobile office in Karnataka or Bangalore?

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
In Kolkata NOP is available for Rs.99/month. It doesn't have any daily pack. There is no download limit. And here it can be activate by calling 121 i.e. Customer Care.

alanpaladka

Journeyman
casual_gamer said:
what is the speed of Airtel Online? can we connect it to the computer?
And also what is the rate of Mobile office in Karnataka or Bangalore?
Speed of Airtel Online and Free GPRS trick is same bcoz they use same proxy.

MO is available in following options:

For prepaid, only daily packs. i.e. Rs.20/day. No monthly offers.
For postpaid, Rs. 600/- per month.

I think its too costly. They are just looting money from us. That's y I bought a lifetime sim from Kerala and using it here. Only Rs.274/month and for annual plan, Rs.1999. So its very cheap when compared to ours.;)

lionkng123

Right off the assembly line
Go to your write msg option, then write NOP and send it to 121. your service will be activated shortly.

Last edited:
OP
R

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
MO is available only for Postpaid users in UP West for monthly rent of Rs.600/-. Yes its indeed a very sad thing.
What about NOP? is it available for prepaid customers?

Go to your write msg option, then write NOP and send it to 121. your service will be activated shortly.
I sent that message, and got the reply Sorry no matches found, Send this keyword for this, that keyword for that blah blah
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom