Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hi dudes
am using K750i And Airtel mobile office for net
i tried installing the SE pc suite it says not compatiable with vista
i tried changing with winxp/2000 compatiable but it is not working

i hav created a dial up connection and tried connecting but it is not connecting it shows error
i think driver problem but i dont know how 2 find the drivers for SEk750i vista driver

Is it possible 2 use airtel mobile in vista ???
pls helpppppp..........

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
luk there r many driver incompatibilities in vista.. After vista releases most companies ll update their software drivers 4 vista

assasin

Banned
Dude why using the data cable when u can use bluetooth to connect to internet.Bluetooth drivers r built-in in Vista.I'm using MO in Vista without any incompatability.Nokia PC Suite is working perfectly and so r the drivers.Which version of Vista r u using.

Pathik

Google Bot
the default BT drivers in VISTA r not ompatible wit all BT dongles....
btw the GPRS speed thru data cable is greater than thru BT...

assasin

Banned
^^^ BT supports a minimum data transfer speed of 1mbps and i dont think that any service provider in india provides 1mbps net connection on mobile.So it sudnt be a problem.I use both data cable and BT and deres no speed difference.

Pathik

Google Bot
check out the speed of ur BT internet conn wen u connect ur cell to pc...
in normal dongles it s 115.2 Kbps.... and the theoritical speed of EDGE is 384.xx kbps....
so it could actually make a difference...
btw i had actually connected a 7610 to my PC wit BT and a 7610 to PC wit CABLE... and the speed in the 2nd case was definitely better....

assasin

Banned
^^^ Connection thru BT is same 4 all fones

@Pathiks If u wanna change the speed (115.2) show just change the port spped and u'll get watu choose as port speed.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
SE phone manager and SE K750i driver doesn't support any other OS except Win xp. At least this was the case with my friend's CD. And you can't use SE modem or Expansion card unless you install driver. So no way you can use Airtel Mobile Office using data cable. And case with Bluetooth is the same. Same is the case with Linux. We have already requested Sony to provide the drivers. But till now no reply from their side. So wait. Will inform if we dig up something.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
K750i has GPRS, not EDGE, so in any case using bluetooth or data cable wont make any diff as the connection isnt fast enough to fully load the bluetooth connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom