Airtel Internet connection via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hi guys....i've been using BSNL netone for a long time but now i badly need a plan shift...am luking for the "Cheapest Unlimited Wireless Internet connection" in Kanpur,UP...i've seen TATA and RELIANCE stuff and there rental sucks...i dont realy care much about the speed untill it can let me surf without much problem and lets me Download 1-5mb files.....

I searched the forum and came to know about the Airtel GPRS connection and Airtel Moblie Office...can ne one please tell me how can i use them and which is the best...i have a edge enable phone and a Airtel prepaid connection (which i can migrate to postpaid any time ;))...

So please can any one here tell me about the Connection stuff related to them and there rental...

Am planing to pay Rs.500-600 per month for unlimited plan with low speed as speed is not tooo important for me, so please feel free to suggest other plans also...and am planing to go for it realy soon so plz replly soon...

thanks in advance.:D

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Hi..

If u have EDGE enabled phone, then surely go for Airtel Mobile Office.

Here in Maharashtra, they charge Rs.12 per day for UNLIMITED USE !!
i.e. 12*30 = 360 for a month.

U will get ~8 - 9 kBps speed on EDGE and 4-5 kBps without EDGE.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I think u r in UP west Circle :D

*airtel.in/Prepaid_OtherService.aspx?path=1/6/6/2&cid=9

as per that mobile office is Rs. 20/- per day for unlimited browsing :D

din

Tribal Boy
@Abhishek

Have a look at this thread - Here

And the site - *www.bsnldatacard.com

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
thx a lot guys....realy..:) ....
@din: bsnl cdma is not available in kanpur i.e up east i hope...if it is den let me know....i'd love to go for dat...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok will give MO a try .. I have one question.. can I use it only when required .. I see a option to activate and deactivate MO in that page.. so will the billing be on daily basis or full month basis?

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
You can use it when required. By the 23rd hour, if you deactivate it, you'll just be charged Rs.20

Here in Chennai activation/de-activation is different. You send GPRS to 56789 and it gets activated for 24 hours. At the 23rd hour, you'll be reminded to send the SMS again to extend for another 24 hours. If you don't want to extend, you can ignore that sms. :)

din

Tribal Boy
I am using Airtel postpaid connection for the last 3 or 4 yrs. No problems at all.

And regarding MO, I use the 1500 scheme. Pay 1500 in advance and we get unlimited GPRS / EDGE for 1 yr. Thats just Rs.125 per month and for those who do not have any other option, it is good. But may be this scheme is available only in Kerala ?

we4net

Rahees K
Here in Kerala 250 per month. Speed is ok with Edge supported handsets. But without edge handset really a problem. Downloading speed 5kb/s betwn 2am-8am. without edge with edge 10-13kb/s betwn 2am-8am.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
abhishek why dont u check out airtel connect near by u
they tell u exact tarrif with all plans
mate airtel have different plan and tarrif in all states(circles)
only UP members can help u in this regard ...
so wait for any UP member to reply or better go to any connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom