1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Airtel Gprs

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by saiaspire, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saiaspire

saiaspire Guest

I have two doubts:

1. Is Airtel Live! service free? And do i get charged only for the content i download.

2. What is the cost per month if i want a GPRS connection to access all wap sites like wap.mobile9.com etc...?

Thanks in Advance.

-Sai

2. Gunner

Gunner New Member

Airtel Live! is free. You get charged on the spot if you're on prepaid and on your bill, if you're using post paid. Even activation is free. All you have to do is send MASALA ACTIVE (in Caps) to 121.
    GPRS connection I think is charged at 10 bucks or so. If you really wanna know more about it, I suggest you call the call center - 121 on your mobile to find out.

3. Akshay

Akshay Active Member

Airtel Live is free for surfing Airtel Live Portal. U cannot access any other site. U have to pay for anything u download (Unless it is marked free)

With Airtel GPRS (known as Mobile Office), u can access any site. The monthly rental for Mobile Office is Rs.150 (in Maharashtra & Goa Circle).

The speed is not worth talking abt but it can suffice ur min. requirements like checking ur mail and using messengers, etc. I get speed of around 4-12kbps (not KBps) which is pathetic

4. OP
    OP
    saiaspire

saiaspire Guest

How much does the Mobile Office cost in Chennai?

5. Najesh

Najesh New Member

Activating Airtellive is Free but u will be charged for downloading.and gprs(mobile Office) provided by airtel in my place is given in postpaid only @99/month unlimited.speed i get in bengal is 50kbps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.