airtel gprs using teashark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Right off the assembly line
tea shark not working properly in my mobile k530i a blank white screen will apper on the screen

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I m in the same boat...I have an airtel connection..Teashark and Opera mini r not working...Infact the inbuilt browser in my Nokia 6300 is working and I am able 2 surf the net with it...But other apps which require internet access r not working at all....

Any solutions guys...Do I need 2 give any specific settings somewhere????

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
When I try connecting with opera mini, it first asks displaying a message 'Allow network access'. I click on Yes. Then it displays the message 'Web Setting AIRTEL LIVE' and starts installing Opera Mini in the phone. Finally the following message is displayed:

Failed to Connect to the Internet
Go to *www.operamini.com/help?version=4.1 with your desktop browser
or contact your service provider for Internet settings.

What cud b the possible problem????

Last edited:

shaunak

Tux Fan
I can speak only for vodafone + sony erricson.

From the stand by screen go to menu> settings> General tab > Setup Wizard> Settings download.

Then go to
menu> settings> Conectivity tab> internet settings> connect using
Under this you will fing 3-4 connections, depending on your operator.
On vodafone it is Vodafone_live!, Vodafone_MMS, Vodafone_connect, SEMC GPRS. Out of these only SEMC GPRS connects to the web correctly with SE phones. [Although Vodafone live is set as the default]

For airtel you will have to try each combo.

OR

On vodafone you can sms VL to 52586 to have you settings pushed to you. Airtel may have a similar service, you will have to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom