AIRTEL connection cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
i want to get a airtel connection.Can i have special no ie 98314517**.Is it possible to get such no. and is the SIM delivered instanteneously and what will be the charge for that.SIM charge+ any other charge. PLZ help ...

thrash_metal

In the zone
Special numbers ............... well u cn get em .... provided they are already not taken , and just for the records .. the sim card does not hold ur number ... the sim is assigned ur number .. When i got my connection 2 years back .. i got the number i wanted with the plan i wanted . Go to the Airtell office and ask for a new connection and number .

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Naaaaaaaaaaaa! There are charges of special numbers. The cost is depend on number. There are various categories in airtel like silver no. golden no. platinum such and such. I have got a double triplet no. i:e 98960 XXX YY and cost of this type of no. here in haryana is 2500 bucks.

thrash_metal

In the zone
hey i wasnt charged a dime for my special number . and neither were my friends ! we just told hi number XXXXXX do and he gave em in a flash ! Maybe cause the dude was my frnds he didnt charge .... ???!!! dunno !

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
nope, they won't charge you if the number you want is running in the series of numbers which are currently being alloted. if it is outta series or something like triplet or quadruplet (silver,gold, platinum as they are called) you'll hafta shell out money.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
cost of spl numbers generally ranges between rs 1200 to rs 25000 depending upon the number u choose in kolkata

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
platinum numbers cost in lakhs! i haf a friend whos in the number management division of hutch, chandigarh. rs.25lakhs was offered for the number 9888888888!!!!! (as he told me!) but since it was way outta series, this was not given!

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
all i want is a number like 98314517XX .From above no. it seems that i will not have to spend money on it.RIGHT????

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
we can't tell u that sitting here. you gotta check the airtel office and find out wot series is running.

a quick trip to airtel office will do the trick. the number seems an ordinary one, so i suppose either u won't be charged or will be charged a meagre amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom