Airtel cheaper plans???

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
Well guys i m on airtel lifetime prepaid card...and i m on daqily decrement scheme.....becoz of which 1.5 rs deduct frm my account daily but i get all calls at 99 paise.....earlier when it was introduced it was 49 paise but after enrolling in 3 months they showed their color.......are their any good plans.......since 46 ruppees monthly gets deducted..earlier was thinking to get corporate plan..but now both vodafone and airtel have scrapped that plan
so any cheaper plan idea guys...i m frm mumbai

Pathik

Google Bot
i know that scheme... i had also activated it... but the b@$tards increased the rate to 1rs..
btw there is a new scheme... recharge wit 295 and get all outgoing rates at 1rs.. for 1 yr..

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
yup i also got that message..if its like that than why shd i waste 46 rs every month better go with this.......i ll call cc and will try to deactivate old scheme and go for this one since it save 300 buks ard for a year...in this 296 do we get any talktime??or is it jus activation charge for the scheme???

And the cc of airtel is BS after 20 mins u get a represnetative...i m asking peeps do they know any good plan than i can directly apply instead of asking frm cc since they keep a log of wht u trying to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom