AGP activation problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
well i have attached the screen shots for u.. i m gettin this error when i try to lauch the Linege II game.... i checked the sxdiag and NVIDIA driver setting.. nothing happened.. how to get ride of this problem..

my pc config... WIN2000, 256MB Ram, 80GB HD, Geforce FX5200, with Direct x 9.0c

*img330.imageshack.us/img330/4606/dxdiag5ki.th.jpg

*img293.imageshack.us/img293/2812/lineage9on.th.jpg

vandit

In the zone
May be u need to enable it in the BIOS.... or try playin with some settings like reducin the resolution to 800x600 and 24 bit color and runnin the game..

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
i remeber the first pic .... i had similar problems with older drivers like 53.03 on my MX4000 .... upgrading the drivers resolved it ....

Well the second pic is really confusing ..... what dows ur nvdia display manager says ??? have u set the video display device to agp in the bios ???

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Please activate ur AGP from BIOS also check tat the AGP Aperture size (in BIOS) is set to that MB wich matches ur FX 5200 AGP CARD...(coz sumtimes the AGP size reduces to 64 MB (by default) if u install any H/W..so jus do this and post ur results here buddy...

This shud solve ur problem....:)

Cheers n e-peace....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well i have d same issue....d only thing is even my dxdiag shows agp texture acc. not available.....but my games n all runs just fine....infact b4 i attached my agp (ati radeon 9200) all three of em were enabled there wit my on-board intel grafix....but now after external agp its gone but donsnt affect my performance......ya can try updating drivers

cheers

OP
xenkatesh

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
I running on Direct X 9.0C and Latest Nvidia Driver... Still that problem Persits... :( i have even removed my grphix card and reinstalled the whole drivers... no Solution... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom