Age of Mythology Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i think (if i m not wrong) that titans ships with the original aom. so if u have titans, u have the original aom also. pls correct me if i m wrong.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
q3_abhi said:
no it doesnt require n Original AOM.

it doesn't require original AOM but need the full version of AOM (be it be original or pirated) inorder to install Titans exp.

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
hey friend every extension pack need the original game to be installed..
any thats a good game... must play ...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
saurabh.sauron said:
i think (if i m not wrong) that titans ships with the original aom. so if u have titans, u have the original aom also. pls correct me if i m wrong.

Dude TITANS is an expansion so it does not have AOM with it

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Darthvader said:
saurabh.sauron said:

Dude TITANS is an expansion so it does not have AOM with it

I got the original AOM Titans. It had AOM with it. U'll hv ta install AOM first to play Titans

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Now after ur replies I am in a problem. Earlier I had downloaded both of them. And U will be surprised to know that The AOM didn't ran on my system saying that the graphics is not supported but AOM Titans ran without a problem. So Now I wold like to know that will I be able to Use the Titans. My PC has S3/VIA Unicrome Pro Graphics(K8M800)

amolsarode

Broken In
AOM Titans is the worst expansion I have ever played.

I liked AOM original but expansion :cry:

WARCRAFT expanision the the best.

FROZEN THRONE ROX 8)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
nishant_nms said:
Now after ur replies I am in a problem. Earlier I had downloaded both of them. And U will be surprised to know that The AOM didn't ran on my system saying that the graphics is not supported but AOM Titans ran without a problem. So Now I wold like to know that will I be able to Use the Titans. My PC has S3/VIA Unicrome Pro Graphics(K8M800)

Dude u downloaded it. Havent u read the rules regarding no pirated stuff. Go buy the game and if titans runs then surely aom has to run as they are based on the same engine and for the last time titans does not run without AOM pre installed :p :p :p :p

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Darthvader said:
nishant_nms said:

Dude u downloaded it. Havent u read the rules regarding no pirated stuff. Go buy the game and if titans runs then surely aom has to run as they are based on the same engine and for the last time titans does not run without AOM pre installed :p :p :p :p

Dear Darthvader I had downloaded the trial versions right. And What I had told was the situation which I had faced.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Okay chill
I misunderstood u
But Ok the trial version runs without AOm
but the actual expansion needs AOM
And in the market a gold version is available which has both together
OK

OP
nishant_nms

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
I bought it and u will be surprised to know that AOM didn't worked on my PC but after installing the expansion I was able to play Titans but sill I am not able to play original AOM but witin the Titans I am able to play orignal AOM too. The graphics was worst. Then I updated both of Them and now I am getting great graphics but still can't run orignal one but no problem because I can access it from the Titans

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
when u have titans, u can play aom campaigns and scenarios. whats the problem in that if titans runs properly and aom doesnt..

KANAK_X

Broken In
maharajadhiraj said:
I got the original AOM Titans. It had AOM with it. U'll hv ta install AOM first to play Titans
I think you bought AOM-gold edition.It bundles both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom