"Age Of Empires II" Fans

How Much Hours In A Day You Play AOE ???

• 2 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Than 2 Hours

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One

Welcome to AOE Section
I am a new member so i have no experience about
posting. But I like AOE very much. I think
I will have gr8 pleasure in posting. 8)

tuxfan

Technomancer
I used to spend (or rather waste) lots of time after AOE earlier. I deleted it and never installed it again. I feel much better now :) I get time to do more productive and informative things like read papers, read mags, learn PHP. etc. ;)

Charley

Just Do It
I played that many months ago and havent cared of playing it again.

Anyway have to mention that its an awesome game.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
tuxfan said:
I used to spend (or rather waste) lots of time after AOE earlier. I deleted it and never installed it again. I feel much better now :) I get time to do more productive and informative things like read papers, read mags, learn PHP. etc. ;)

Ditto !

bharathbala2003

why need title?
same as tuxfan and batty.. used to play it for hours.. but now i feel its boring.. dont even have it installed.. add an option less tan 1 hr too or not at all :lol:

raasm287

Journeyman
used to play for hours but now am bored of the same old thing.

nowadays I play Rise of nations. its much better

Charley

Just Do It
raasm287 said:
used to play for hours but now am bored of the same old thing.

nowadays I play Rise of nations. its much better

thats much better comparted to A O E

8)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
rise of nations and AOE cant really be compared

BUT AOE2 rocks and is the only evergreen game i've ever played

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Played AOE2 and luvd it. Now loads of Advanced games r available. AOE2 was the best of its time and RTW [Rome Total War] is now what rules.
When played AOE2, used to spend more than 3 hrs perday on it. Then Got hooked to AOM +Titan's.
Again fantastic piece of art! [My names Inspired from The owner of the Magical Hammer MJOLNIR ;) ] !

kiddo_m18

Right off the assembly line
rise of nations-thrones and patriots is the best of the nations series. And its way out of the question tht u ppl are comparing nations with empires.They both are stratergies but of a different type.

cybershastri

Journeyman
AOE-II is the best strategy game that I have ever played. Now I am working so I dont get much time for playing it. Usually I play it on the weekends for about 5-6 hours. Also I am looking forward for AOE III which will be released this winter.

busyanuj

In the zone
3 years back I used to play a hell lot of AOE (all versions).

way back then I used to play for 7 to 9 hours each day ( I was fully addicted to it).

not anymore.

chinmay

Journeyman
Hmm, I am a huge fan of Age Of Empires : The Conquerers. The game really rocks.

I am playing it from years and still play it for minimum two hours. I know its kinda time waste but I am addicted.

And as long as I enjoy from the game I don't mind investing time in it.

It actually is an all time classic and something you can't get bored of.

You can't get bored of eating and drinking :lol: . Mine is a similar case ;)

nareshwithu

Broken In
aoe ruled at ages when empires rules now its different now its rise of nation and command and conquer thought aoe was a nice game but sometimes the games high point can make it a low point its AI was too difficult to defeat so i was tired of being defeated time and time again

Knight_rxr

Right off the assembly line
Yeah AOE was one of the best games in its times. There were times when i played AOE for one whole day. Anyway, I liked the first two versions of AOE only. The later ones were not that good as the first, in my view. I have never played it for the past 2 or 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom