Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
*media.k10k.net/issues/issue024/

This is a completely empty website.
It is not cool.
In 6 easy steps, we will make it cool.
In fact, after this course, we guarantee
success in the underground design scene.
We will give you all the tricks and tips
for making killer underground sites.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sorry man but believe me any noob can do better by just browsing a few sites for research and then starting his own web site .... this tut sux

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
thanks for such wonderful comments mAV3 though constructive criticism would have been appreciated.
First look at your site itself. Is that what you call a result of research? Tell me how many sites had you researched for creating such a bad site?? You could have a more better design than that.
No personal offence on you but believe me though i m not a begginer in webdesign that article really helped me a little.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hold on guys!! Don't start a war here! Leave it right here!

Back to the first post and the link. I think the tutorial is nothing great! :( It doesn't tell you any do's and don'ts of site designing. IMO, its just a waste of time. Not worth visiting.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I saw it blueshift. Only after that I gave my opinion. Even for beginners, there's nothing much of substance! If you google up, you will find many more and far better resources.

rajesh

Journeyman
Nothing great there. The thing about the supermodel pic sucks. Does not get my seal of approval

Pathik

Google Bot
hey blue dont mind .... but the tut ws completely of no use..... but i appreciate ur effort.....

ahref

In the zone
I liked color, background and text part of the tutorials. I still remember how much time I used to spend to select color, background etc. when I start developing websites. Selecting right color scheme is one of the important thing in webdesigning. many people claim that they know this thing but inspite of that they can't choose right color scheme.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Here're some links to solve your colour scheme problem ;)

*www.colormatch.dk/ (works only in Internet Explorer)
*www.colorschemer.com/online.html
*wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html
*html-color-codes.com/
*www.visibone.com/colorlab/big.html
*www.visibone.com/color/
*www.visibone.com/popups/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom