Broken In
hey guys,

here are my requirements :

4-5 MP
3x or above Optical Zoom
Flash
Viewfinder
TV Out
Movies - Unlimited length,decent fps (30 preferable) and resolution (640x480 preferable) and with sound
2xAA batteries (compatible with any rechargeable NiMH batteries
2 inch LCD or above (can do with 1.8 if viewfinder also available)
Decent inbuilt memory - 32 mb will do + memory card slot

Budget = less than 15K

can you suggest any models plz ?

JBP

Broken In
Nikon Coolpix 5200 best matches to u - I donno exact price
Next u can opt Sony W5 - 10500/-

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
None of the digital cameras will give the facility to record unlimited length of video. Most of the cameras come with 32 mb which is hardly sufficient to record about 3 minutes of video. For recording video and taking more photos you have to shell out Rs.5000/- for a 1gb card.

OP
V

vishalp007

Broken In
you are right

but i was talking about the minimum length of the video clips that the camera will let me record
i have come across some cameras which will record only 3 min clips regardless of memory capacity
i am planning to buy 1 gb card along with camera.

Thanks,
Vishal

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Ramakrishnan said:
None of the digital cameras will give the facility to record unlimited length of video. Most of the cameras come with 32 mb which is hardly sufficient to record about 3 minutes of video. For recording video and taking more photos you have to shell out Rs.5000/- for a 1gb card.
1gb sd memory card cost 1300/- without bill. i m using it for the last one yr without any probs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom