ADSL modem Driver needed.URGENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hello yesterday i tried to use USB as my modem's default connecting option . because th LAN cable is very short . so i connected it with it . but the device needs drivers to reconize , i later found after googling that this driver may work
*www.filestock.com/download/download2.php?id=114

but when i try installinng these drivers it says this error

*img105.imageshack.us/img105/6895/12hf8.th.jpg

:(:(:( Please help .

I have Dlink GLB502T Modem

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Open google search from here:
*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=n8o&q=INF+invalid+error+in+Texas+Instruments+CDC+Ethernet%2FRNDIS+Adapter&btnG=Search&meta=

Then Nevigate this link after translate:
www.adslgr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212780 - 117k

Here you can find some help.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Get the original drivers from here
*www.dlink-india.com/support/supportdownload.aspx

Unplug your usb modem and uninstall it from the device manager you showed above and also anything installed in add remove. Run a registry cleaner to clean up the registry.

Reboot.

Now install the drivers. If there is an .exe file, run it WITHOUT the dsl modem plugged in. It will automatically prompt you to plug it in. Else you have no choice but to plug it in and install.

If the same thing happens, right click on it in device manager and select update driver and manually browse to the driver and try.

If all this does not work get a LAN cable (I think straight crimp, not cross), it only costs Rs. 5 per metre :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom