adsense help

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
guys i had an account with G adsense !

but i did not login for more then 1 and half year ! now i try to login, i can't login

now can i create another account with another email id, not the original one which i had used to create an account years back.

i think if i create a new account with old email id then it will renew the account. but this time i want to account to my gmail account, not the yahoo id with which ad sense was clubbed

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup create a new Gmail ID, Create a Blog using Blogspot, Apply for Adsense on that Blog, Get approved in a day and use that code where u want.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It is better to use your old account only.
If you have forgotten your old password..than you can get it back using forgot password.

Yes..you can register new account on your Gmail ID....but dont use same url to register new adsense account.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
first tell us what happened to your adsense ID ?? is it banned ??
then use the online appeal form

or if you dont use it for long time also it might be deactivated.. anyway first use either the online appeal form or send email to adsense support.

dont apply in another ID.. they might approve but after some time if they found out it is related to your previous ID, they will disable it.

so always appeal or contact adsense support before you do something regarding cases like this.

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
its said .. you register again with same email account !! and they will renew it
lol

its my yahoo id that adsense is coupled to
and i hv gmail id to.. that's sucks... that's it.. nothing else then
two google accounts now.. one with yahoo mail and another gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom