Adsense + blog problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
I think many of u all have noticed that i have very recently blogging. I have face d few problems before and those problems were solved. Now again i am facing a peculiar problem. Till yesterday morning the ads were shown in the sidebar. But suddenly it is not showing in the sidebar whereas everywhere else its ok. I tried different methods but nothing worked. The place is remaining blank. And i have left it that way for anyone to see and tell me the solution.
Plz tell me what can be done about it. Thanks.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It sometimes remains blank due to no ads for the available (read: picked up) keywords. No worries, it should start appearing back there soon enough.

Btw, you don't use Adsense Deluxe do you? It auto hides ads if more than 3 units are allowed to show in a page.

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
yes coolpc same question here also. @ Bajaj did u face any problem with with av and adsense?

BTW the problem is solved, as Qwerty pointed it out I had more than 3 ads placed there.
But i have Adsense installed there but dont know what it does!:p I only see Adsense Manager functioning.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom