Adobe Photosop CS3 not installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

guhanath

Journeyman
Yesterday I tried to install Adobe Photoshop CS3 extended Trial version.After long process it displayed that shared components installed,but some error happened and adobe photoshop not installed.

I checked the event viewer it showed the following error "Bonjour Service Failed to start,Check you have privileges to start the service."

I dont know what it does, so searched the net and when I installed the Bonjour service, the installtion stopped in the middle and said I dont have privilege to start the service.

Funny thing is I installed it from Administrator account.

What can i do to install CS3 in my system.Any help will be usefull to debug the process

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude i think you installed from admin account,any how when you are trying to accessing msconfig or regedit any errors are displaying for you regarding admin account

OP
G

guhanath

Journeyman
Hi,
I installed it from my admin account. The error was displayed in event viewer saying that Bonjour service failed to start,check you have privilege to start the service. I wonder how it is not installing it from the administartor account? Does it need a super admin account to install the bonjour service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom