adcom 5.1 dvd player dv-1203/sp480

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhil

Broken In
i need more info on this product...is this unit only for the computer or is it a stand alone system for the tv set? can anyone guide me to where i can locate more info on this product...i am assuming that it can be used only for computer since not much info is give in the digit mag....

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
yes i did try google...on this particular topic..but no luck...i did find the adcom site but not this particular model

mangemayur

Journeyman
are u sure its from the adcom ??
as when i searched on google i got
*www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=3KTP
which says the product is discontinued....

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
hmmmm.....yes i was very much curious about it since i was not able to find anything about it at their site...i didn't want to tie up my money for a 5 year subscription(digit 5 yr subscription offer) without knowing anything about the product itself. look in the mag itself it does give a few details but not much

mangemayur

Journeyman
but i didnt know anything abt that, i mean u jst asked and i searched, i wasnt aware of its connection with 5 yr subscription

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
hey...u must have gone thru the digit mag and seen the subscription offer...the person who signs up for this offer also gets a chance to win some prices like a maruti car motorcycle a computer etc...go thru the mag and u will run across the subscription form with details

hummer

Journeyman
i hv seen that model at a retailers place. it is indeed a stand alone dvd player. but i didnot know it has been discontinued

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
giving a discontinued product...Hmmmm..
now Mr. Jasubhai is also suggesting not to subscribe !!!!
See it always starts from top, banglore guy is innocent.....

hahahahah

OP
nikhil

nikhil

Broken In
hey if it really has been discontinued...it's not a good policy to give it to subscriber as a part of renewing the mag...

musafir

Broken In
what a discontinued product??????and a publishing like digit giving it away for free...the mag ..they give to u at full rate....then to lessen the full impact of the latest full price they give u a discontinued product :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom