acronis true image???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninad_mhatre85

Journeyman
guys i came to know abt this s/w few days back this software makes image of ur windows and load that on drive if its get corrupt..... i have downloaded this software(trial) can anyone tell me the procedure how to use this software.........

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Press F1 in the Acronis True Image, and u'll get all the information.

To create a backup archive:
• Click on the Backup item in the main program window or select Operations -> Backup in the program menu.
• Follow the Create Backup Archive Wizard steps to create the backup archive.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Instead of complicated & resource hungry Acronis, try HDGUARD:

""Your hard disk's and software settings has been changed? Important data deleted? Has your PC been infected by a virus or any other kind of malware program? Has your operating system crashed and corrupted data stored on your hard disk? There are many possible causes and many utilities offering assistance at data recovery. Forget about nifty little hacker utilities or sector by sector hard disk restore tools, as maintenance can be done so easily and automatically with HDGUARD.

HDGUARD is a similar yet completely different hard disk restore tool. It won't assist you in getting up your computer again, making it bootable or recover important system files. Instead it does it for you, instant and independent. Put it in so called "kiosk mode" just as easy as installing any software on Windows. HDGUARD keeps your computer bootable even after the operating system crashed due to human interaction, virus infection or powerloss.

Features at a glance:
- No hardware (neither dongle nor protection-card) required
- Protect up to 5 hard disk partition
- No special hard disk partition setup required
- Recovering the stable original state of hard disks automatically on each reboot""

Hdguard is much more than those freezing s/w.

U can disable HDGUARD & make changes to ur sys. It is v.simple & easy to use...

HDGUARD v4.0.0 Build 6:
*www.hdguard.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom