Accidently all Inbox msgs Deleted.. Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey Guys..

Actually i deleted all msgs from my inbox by mistake... so is there anyways i can get them back..
it will be gr8 if theres some solution.. coz the messages were very imp..

anyways.. if anyone knows pls lemme know.. (i guess mods can help with it.. can they ?)..

Cheers..
Dipen

kl_ravi

Journeyman
You have said Inbox. But you have not mentioned whether it is the Inbox of MS Outlook, Outlook Express, eudora or your e-mail inbox like yahoo hot mail etc. Can you be more specific ??

Assuming you have deleted your mails from Yahoo, Hotmail etc, your mails should be in "trash" folder, unless yahoo servers have flushed them out on a periodic basis.

If you have deleted from OE, Ms outlook etc, They should be in deleted mails folder. If you have permanently deleted these files, you can try a software called "Recover My Files" featured in Digit Mar -05

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hummm....well dipen u havent mentioned which Email Provider ur using.Anyways Here's a a software for a start *www.sofotex.com/Recover-My-Files-download_L9788.html
Cant guarantee u on anything Cause once the files in the Inbox are wiped out It could find itself in the Trash Can Folder (which also get deleted on a later period).

Swizzeron

Broken In
you can simply recover the messages by checking out this link whether its alive *www.microsoft.com/msn/resources/email/recovery/other/recover

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@Swizzeron: He was talking about his private messages on the Digit Forum, not MSN.

@Dipen01: If you've deleted your messages on your Personal Messaging section, well, its very simple - you'd better have really wanted to, because there's no way that I know of that you can recover them. They're gone forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom