AC Ryan POHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Putting my POHD for sale friends .....

Item Description: One year Four months old POHD with bill and box.
HDMI Included
Warranty obviously has ended. The device is working perfectly.
Date of purchase: Feb 2010.
Item Location: Ghaziabad.
Reason for Sale: Upgraded to HTPC since then its not been used, so decided to sell it
Note :: This chipset does not stream HD audio (ie DTS MA and DD THD) it downsamples it to DTS and DD

Price: 6500 + shipping (Bought it for 12500)

*img9.imageshack.us/img9/9805/imag0326ju.jpg

yours_majesty

Journeyman
I meant CAPACITY of the HDD, not the factor.

I've asked What size or capacity HDD is installed in the HD player .. and you are telling the amount of TBs tested..!

Would you provide 2TB HDD or smaller size drive?

Just checked your mail..

You are selling this player for Rs.6500/- + shipping.. WITHOUT HARD DRIVE ..!

seriously.. think again... without hard drive I guess the price should not be more than 1500 bucks.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I've asked What size or capacity HDD is installed in the HD player .. and you are telling the amount of TBs tested..!

Would you provide 2TB HDD or smaller size drive?

Just checked your mail..

You are selling this player for Rs.6500/- + shipping.. WITHOUT HARD DRIVE ..!

seriously.. think again... without hard drive I guess the price should not be more than 1500 bucks.

Are you some kind of nerd, or what. POHD Does not come with a HDD installed. And do your self a favour and check the official price, or may be I should do you a favor, POHD currently is around 8000 in the market (WITHOUT THE HDD) you obviously dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about. Even POHD Mini is 6500 in the market (WITHOUT THE HDD again for gods sake ...).... cheezz man we got a loony toon here ......

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Buts its cost Rs 8000/- without HDD now.He is quoting a good price for that super awesome player.Grab it guys.
And free bump :))

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Player sold on some other forum .... Mods can close out this thread ..... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom