abt partitions and 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjodh

Broken In
i'll b glad if u could help me with these two issues:-

1)i want a free partition manager which can easily split and most importantly,merge fat32 partitions without losing data.i tried partition magic etc but those are demos ,they don't apply changes.Plz help me.

2)i have a nokia 7610 and i want to transfer data to it with my friend's win 98se sytem.nokia pc suite doesn't install on it.so is there any other way.what to do????
partition prblem is very important

PLZ HELP ME.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
ranjodh said:
i'll b glad if u could help me with these two issues:-

1)i want a free partition manager which can easily split and most importantly,merge fat32 partitions without losing data.i tried partition magic etc but those are demos ,they don't apply changes.Plz help me.
For this. Do this...........

If you have Win XP, create a partition of desired size with the help of Windows Bootable during installation.
Then after installation of windows, use the logical disk manager from Start|Run|compmgmt.msc to create other partitions....................
For Win98, i have no idea of freewares.................

paul_007

Padawan
for ur prob on 7610:
u can transfer data via bluetooth. u"ll first have to buy a bluetooth port(around rs 300) plug it into ur friends pc and transfer the require data

devilhead_satish

In the zone
stop smamming Ranjodh.
Here's a sloution. You will have to back your data up for this.
My Computer>Right Click>Manage>Storage>Disk Management

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
If you want to merge partitions without losing data, then your only bet is to use the commercial Partition Magic software. You have to get the full retail version, there's no other way. Non-destructive merging of partitions is not possible with any freeware.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
try this.

*www.ranish.com/part/

It might be useful for you. Its freeware. And I have used it long back. Quite useful.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
if u remember,disk management cant merge fat32 partitions.and ranish is not a freeware.surely,there has got to be a way out
??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom