about YGP ( mailsystem got off)& net laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

mira000111

Broken In
:( :( these days while everyone is hungry about GB mail a/c .I saw 1 month ago a topic on this forum " FORGET 1 GB ..1 TB MAIL IS HERE". After reading that I had opened an account on Youvegotpost.com . although it was not as good as fastmail...it was OK for me .But nearly 10 days ago when I tried to open it ...it transferred to AOL.com . what happened to YGP.com? is it dead? they never declared before that it is going to be dead .

I am asking all of u ..that how safe is other email a/c like fastmail.fm or so????? I now use only fastmail and I am highly depend on it . It will be a catastrophic condtion for me if one morning I find that fastmail is no more with us and it is directing to say Hotmail/yahoo or so . So is there any cyber community or so who can deal these?

however there is some good news for FULL/enh uesrs of fastmail::::

All customers are getting more stuff, for no extra cost! Full and enhanced subscribers get the best deal - many thanks for the support of all of you. Here's what's happening:

* Full subscribers get 600MB email storage, enhanced get 2GB
* Full: bandwidth per month 300MB; Enhanced: 1GB
* Bonus - all Full and Enhanced subscribers get a one-time free extra bandwidth pool of 600MB (full) and 2GB (enhanced) - this is for those times when you need a bit extra for archiving, migrating mail, etc
* Hourly bandwidth: Full - 150MB; Enhanced - 500MB
* Hourly message quota: Full - 1000; Enhanced - 2000
* File storage quota: Guest and member: 1MB; Full 30MB; Enhanced: 250MB
* Special offer for members: Trade in your member level account for a $15 discount on your upgrade to Full or Enhanced. (If you don't renew after upgrading, you will go back to guest, not member).

We'll be implementing these upgrades in September, and all current and new users will get them for free. You can read more information about the upgrades at The Update FAQ. The special offer for upgrading from members applies to everyone, no matter how long you've been with us, and how much you originally paid! The new levels here will replace the old levels when this upgrade is implemented. :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom