About Ubuntu shipit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
In my case it took around 1.5 month when I ordered 6.06LTS and 1 month when I ordered 7.04.
Mine came late because I made a custom list (1 x86; 1 x64; 1 Mac in 6.06LTS and 1 x86; 1x64 in 7.04). If you choose from the given list then it should come within 2-3 weeks.

prasad is right. DO NOT over order:)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
digit i am thinking said:
I want to know that have u ever order ubuntu CD through shipit?
If yes then how much time it took to delivered to ur home.
Mine came in like 15 days. Yes, First time i ordered 10 CDs....i thought rest of them will have Linux Tools. :p

Second time, Ubuntu and Kubuntu 1 CD each

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Me got it in 20 days exact... second time.

First time i dont even got it... But their site gave me status it has been delivered!!

amitava82

MMO Addict
First of all If you have BB Connection then download. If you don't have then let us know where u live. May be you can pick up from one of us. Finally if everything fails then order. :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
amitava82 said:
First of all If you have BB Connection then download. If you don't have then let us know where u live. May be you can pick up from one of us. Finally if everything fails then order. :)
+1

blackpearl

The Devil
cynosure said:
^^You must be living in the house next to Canonical's Office:D

Actually it was like this:

I placed my 1st order and waited for 3 months but no CD came. So I placed a 2nd order and this time I wrote to them complaining about the inefficiency of their shipping department. I also told them that due to their inefficient shipping the Ubuntu CDs which failed to arrive at my house was probably being used as coasters right now at some place on this earth.

The result: A new pack of CDs withing 5 days!! ;)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
blackpearl said:
Actually it was like this:

I placed my 1st order and waited for 3 months but no CD came. So I placed a 2nd order and this time I wrote to them complaining about the inefficiency of their shipping department. I also told them that due to their inefficient shipping the Ubuntu CDs which failed to arrive at my house was probably being used as coasters right now at some place on this earth.

The result: A new pack of CDs withing 5 days!! ;)

U might got ur FIRST order right after 3 months & 5 days....lolz....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom