about the antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishruth

Right off the assembly line
hello freinds i am under attack from some of the virus i thinkn because my files get corrupted every restart and my programs like COREL and registry mechanic after a restart say possible virus might be corrputed i dont know what to do pls help me and also suggest me how to b safe from these spywares and viruses

OP
V

vishruth

Right off the assembly line
thanku buddy

thank u buddy but i have done it with avg, escan , and online panda but cannot find it and i have formatted the c: completely also it has happened again so i am worried

hpotter606

Journeyman
The problem may be due to any software you are installing from cd which is important without you realising it. It happend to me once. I fromatted the PC atleast 3 times before realisng it. I still dont know which software had the virus but then i installed softwares that were very essential and it worked fine for me.

But i think your problem is different. Try good antiviruses like kaspersky or norton.

E

Evil Dead Regeneration

First delete all the partion and reinstall the os.After installation of os get a fresh antivirus form web and install it and runupdate.After this scan the cd's u have software's and install it.And this will help u lot.Because of some virus will get backup in another drive even though u format it's a vain so follow this step's.Any problem quote me.

nach p

Journeyman
Try Nod 32 dude.For me it is the best Anti Virus better than Norton!!!!!!!
Norton had hardly detected virus but Nod 32 is giving good protection.Just keep anti virus updated.
Sometimes some softwares contains some viruses or spams which get installed while installation process.So be careful while installing software which is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom