About RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
well guys,
i just want to know whether Transcend Rams have which chip in?.is it the Hynix or samsung or something else.if it is samsung chip ,then why do people not prefer other Brands with lower price and also with hynix ram.

rohanbee

Padawan
As far as i know Samsung & Nec are the worlds leaders in chip manufacturing and technology so they practically supply to brands all over the world.

I dont know specifically about ram but in any product there are always a lot of components which go into the manufacturing/assembling of a final product hence the difference.

They might be good at that one chip but not the complete thing. Since they might not consider it their core business so they might not even consider doing any R & D on it.

Just like in graphics cards we have a nvidia 6800 gpu which will be available in 10 different brands but still we say this is better or that which is mainly because how they integrate their various components into working as one.

krishnathelord

In the zone
there r two varity of trancend rams in kolkata Chadni market

1) with hynix chip which priced lower around price of zion and the is a very bright chance of getting fake

2)with trancend chip it costs a bomb and is scarcely availabe

rohanbee

Padawan
I don't think you can go wrong with Transcend. And probably that is why they are expensive. Kingston should also be a very good option too. I think you can get the 512 PC3200 for Rs.3500/- os for a dimm.

krishnathelord

In the zone
rohanbee said:
I don't think you can go wrong with Transcend. And probably that is why they are expensive. Kingston should also be a very good option too. I think you can get the 512 PC3200 for Rs.3500/- os for a dimm.

plz give some effort to read my post COMPLETELY

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom