about dial up connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
hello friends, i have a problem with dial up connection, when i trying to log in there is an error that there was no dial tone even connection to modem is correct, after 3-4 attempt connection is established.I have winXP & microtec modem of 56 kbps.What happen ?
plz tell me solution

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
To make it good

Change slot of card.
Check Connection wire.
Install Latest Drivers.

Not working ask the god.

abhinavrakesh

Broken In
open control panel, then open (phone & modem options) on modem tab click on modem and them properties, then again on modem tab and uncheck the option (Wait For Dial Tone Before Dialing)
and you are done

::vicky::

In the zone
hey man there are two slots for the telephne wire u may have pluuged it into the wrong onr try another one

hafees

In the zone
try what abhinavrakesh said. If it solved your problem your modem driver is having some trouble with ur os. Update ur driver.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
::vicky:: said:
hey man there are two slots for the telephne wire u may have pluuged it into the wrong onr try another one

it does not matter
these to slots are for connecting first the computer then the phone.when the modem is on the phone is busy & after disconnection the phone is again free.it is for users too lazy to connect the modem every time to access the net.
i connected the wire in any one location earlier.for i am on Broad band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom