About Degree Admission Process [URGENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
1] I have heard something as CAP rounds for admission. Earlier we just used to fill out forms and look out for name in list. But now it seems that we have to give entrance exams
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS CAP ROUND. AND I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN IT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IS CAP ROUND ?? AND HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION .

2] I DONT KNOW WHAT IS MY CATEGORY IS IT: 'MHT-CET' OR 'AIEEE'
I AM MUMBAI STUDENT

PLEASE REPLY [ITS URGENT]

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
I dont exactly have any idea of recent changes in Engg Admission. You ve to give CET for engg in maharashtra.
So there's no other entrance exams for CAP.

Pathik

Google Bot
You dont have to give any CET. You have to fill separate forms for Degree Engg in the respective colleges. You ll get into 2nd year directly. The admission is based on aggr. diploma marks. AFAIK.

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
Do i have to fill only 1 CAP form for all college or different colleges different forms?
And suppose i dont fill CAP form, and i fill college form [which we were doing earlier] so will i get admission

And does management quota means: college has 3-4 seats vacant , and by donation we can get seats??? right???

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
You dont have to give any CET. You have to fill separate forms for Degree Engg in the respective colleges.
ok..i didn't read his post correctly. My bad.

You don't have to give any exam for 2nd year direct admission.

dashang said:
Do i have to fill only 1 CAP form for all college or different colleges different forms?
And suppose i dont fill CAP form, and i fill college form [which we were doing earlier] so will i get admission

And does management quota means: college has 3-4 seats vacant , and by donation we can get seats??? right???
Yes only 1 CAP form... for all the colleges. You enter your list of preferred colleges in that.
You might have to pay for managements quota seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom