About czero crosshair

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellGuardian

Broken In
i just wanted to ask that what is the crossshair size in condition zero, coz mine is a big one(im comparing it with cs 1.6). but in some versions of cz, ive seen the crosshair having the size of cs 1.6. but in reality what does the official version have(cs 1.6 size or cs:source type crosshair, the three sizes), and also in my version of cz, crosshair size cannot be change(cl_crosshair... commands do not exist), do i have to update cz? what is the latest update or latest version?

OP
H

HellGuardian

Broken In
i know about dynamic crosshair, the ques. is something else. crosshair colour can be changed by typing adjust_crosshair in console, as each time u type it and press enter, colour will change.

hack expert

In the zone
i have patched the version of cs cz so that u can change the crosshair size from options or else using console

i dont exactly know the patch name i found the patch on google u can try it

OP
H

HellGuardian

Broken In
ok, i too havegot one of the setups, but is that the official patch? the one that i have has crosshair size that is in 1.6, whereas in cs: source, the czero's normal crosshair is smallest of the three and there r two larger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom