Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Broken In
I installed Bluesleil on my computer and also installedbluetooth on computer but the problem is that bluesoleil does not detects the dongle and message appears Please insert a bluetooth device. I restarted the computer but no effect.Please give a solution.

Ankur

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Does the light come on on the bluetooth dongle? If no then the dongle is faulty, go and exchange it. If the problem is with software, you can download newer drivers from bluesoleil's website and see if that helps.
And please don't give out your email on a public forums in this manner, it can be misused.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I removed the email address. It is not safe to post your email address in posts unless absolutely necessary. Even then, you could use: ID[at]service[dot]com to avoid spam.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Man this bluesoleil SUCKS!!!!
I had sleepless nights with my dongle.When I went to their site for updated drivers ..I was shocked to see the drivers are trial version and hav to be bought separately if u want to use it without limitation.

lavan_joy

Journeyman
I got the same problems with latest drivers of that. We can transfer 5 mb only using those updated trial drivers.

mehulved

They aren't trial version unless you haven't bought the dongle. If you have a bluetooth dongle that should carry bluesoleil software you can download the drivers from their site for free and for unlimited use. Here the note from their site on the download page
Note: Each BlueSoleil version is free downloaded from BlueSoleil.com, and it works. But if your Bluetooth device is not licensed with this version, BlueSoleil will run with 5M DATA limitation. If you want to use it with no limitation, please buy it through the online purchase system, which only takes a few minutes.

sanju

Journeyman
If you are using windows xp with service pack2 then their is no need to install manufacturer software just plug it and operating system autometically install driver for it. Just reboot and enjoy

dotcommakers

Journeyman
i am using service pack 2 and it still installed as unknown device.. i have purchased this dongle from ebay and it comes with a cd.. i have installed driver also byt still not working plz help asap

regards

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ok well same thing happned to me
now i have 2 usb ports and i had installed the
software provided while the dongle being in the 1st Usb port
now whenever i want to use the dongle i always keep it inserted in the 1st usb port
if i insert the dongle in the 2nd usb port
i get that message 'Unkown Device Found"

i guess all i can say is that try installing the software
while keeping the dongle in an usb port
and always use the same port for the dongle
hope this helps

din

Tribal Boy
Have a look, may be of use

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20261

And

*forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=179871 ( Thanks to Ricky )

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37234 (same)

mehulved

I have had no problems in changing the USB ports. I insert my bluetooth dongle in either one of the two USB dongles at the front of the cabinet but it is detected without problems.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
sanju said:
If you are using windows xp with service pack2 then their is no need to install manufacturer software just plug it and operating system autometically install driver for it. Just reboot and enjoy

Man bluesoleil doesnt support microsoft bt driver so u got to install the driver

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_your_future said:
They aren't trial version unless you haven't bought the dongle. If you have a bluetooth dongle that should carry bluesoleil software you can download the drivers from their site for free and for unlimited use. Here the note from their site on the download page
Note: Each BlueSoleil version is free downloaded from BlueSoleil.com, and it works. But if your Bluetooth device is not licensed with this version, BlueSoleil will run with 5M DATA limitation. If you want to use it with no limitation, please buy it through the online purchase system, which only takes a few minutes.
are yaar what would i do with their driver if i havnt bought anything that works with bluesoleil...?????
My advice always buy a bt hardware that works with microsoft bt driver.Both Bluesoleil and weedcom maintains crap with their driver

mehulved

Well the bluesoliel drivers from the site have worked for me and a few people from this site too. I guess you should go and complain to the vendor you bought the dongle from. And MS drivers work if you wanna use nokia PC suite and you got SP2. I dunno if other softwares support the MS drivers or no.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I also experienced problems with bluesoliel. In may pc with xppro sp2 it worked fine. But in my friends house with xppro sp2, it was giving problems as mentioned by "bluetooth"

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_your_future said:
Well the bluesoliel drivers from the site have worked for me and a few people from this site too. I guess you should go and complain to the vendor you bought the dongle from. And MS drivers work if you wanna use nokia PC suite and you got SP2. I dunno if other softwares support the MS drivers or no.
I use both PC suite nd SP2 . Well now I hav a temporary workaround.
Dont let bt service and pc suite autostart with windows. First activate bt on phone.Wait around 1 minute and then use pc suite to initialize bt drivers..
'Surprisingly this process works for me...but its irritating.
So i reverted back to my old trusted dku 2
For those who hav working updated drivers..I got to say ..u guys are lucky !!!!!!

sanzay

Broken In
dotcommakers said:
yes but when i installed it always installed as a "unknow device"
Probably ur using the USB 1.1 drivers.....try installing the USB 2.0 drivers.
The 'unknown device' message will not appear and the dongle will work perfectly.

PinKLip

Broken In
sanzay said:
dotcommakers said:
yes but when i installed it always installed as a "unknow device"
Probably ur using the USB 1.1 drivers.....try installing the USB 2.0 drivers.
The 'unknown device' message will not appear and the dongle will work perfectly.
how to detect the USB drivers and upgrade it?
Me too having the same prob (I am on win XP SP2)
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom