about a virus which attacked me,need guidence and giving info abt this virus-read

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
hi dear friends,

well i was to format and re install XP in my friends PC.well have done this job well. after that, he told me to give guidence to run his videos which he captured with his mobile.i have installed 3gp player, then he put his MMC in to the Reader, THINGS HAPPEND FROM THERE, that, see, i have seen so many Virus.but its so strainge from all that,

it have installed a DOs app, and it came in the startup it self.after booting Windows, to Desktop its asking "a device cant see" then it shows three Options, One is to CANCEL,then RETRY and CLOSE. what ever option we are taking, system gets restart. cant install any software while this, coz whatever moves giving, its leading to get restarting the windows.

so beware of this virus, but it came from bluetooth, via mobile phone.

coz, now a days, it is the most convenient way to spread virus to PC, is tru Bluetooth, from there to MMC, obviously from there to PC via MMC Reader.Also so easy to send a Virus tru Bluetooth to a any Bluetooth enabled Mobile.
So my dear friends, make the Bluetooth option to "Hide in status".
otherwise this sittuvation will come to your PC too.

BEWARE PLEASE.

and if someone can guide me by giving any good Anti Virus, it will be so appreciatable.

BE KIND

Thanking you

yours faithfully

Mobileman

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Try rebooting in Safe mode and then removing the virus ..? I think it doesnt do much as it reboots the machine on startup ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom