aache digital camera ki khoj mein..

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
Donton,
I need a good digital camera between 20k to 22k.
The camera should be compact and has tha Li- ion rechargable battery..
Can anyone suggest me a good camera.

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I recommend Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 or W70. Both are good.
Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 is a 6MP Camera
Sony Cybershot DSC-W70 is a 7.2MP Camera

If your photography is limited to normal photo prints and not Mega posters, stick with W50. Crisp clarity and good recording of MPEG Video with sound too. W70 is for printing poster size prints.

K

krazyfrog

Sony's expertise in making digital cameras is world renowned and that's why i'll recommend Sony to you. You can visit their website www.sonyindia.co.in Their you can check out their range of digital cameras (the site also has price in MRP). Select the one that fits your budget. You can be sure that it'll turn out to be just the achha digital camera that you wanted.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
kiran.rkk said:
I recommend Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 or W70. Both are good.
Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 is a 6MP Camera
Sony Cybershot DSC-W70 is a 7.2MP Camera

If your photography is limited to normal photo prints and not Mega posters, stick with W50. Crisp clarity and good recording of MPEG Video with sound too. W70 is for printing poster size prints.

And Sony Cybershot DSC-W50 is a 6MP Camera is the digit bestbuy Gold Winner acording to the High-end camera segment.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@dissel,
Wow! That'z a great news. In which month is it published dude? I have missed out going through it....

K

krazyfrog

kiran.rkk said:
@dissel,
Wow! That'z a great news. In which month is it published dude? I have missed out going through it....
September '06 issue.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
oh..cummon..sony uses sells other makes in its own name...nd its not that good..outside india sony doesnt evn gt a 2nd look....go fr canaon....worlds best...the ixus series is real cool if u wanna go fr sum ultraportable 1..
i recommend

canon ixus 800
canon ixus 550

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
if u r a serious buyer and have done a lot of homework on de net abt what to buy, u must have seen that pros all over the world prefers two brands nikon and canon. chek these two brands according to your budget. sony according to me comes third.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
amd64_man2005 said:
oh..cummon..sony uses sells other makes in its own name...nd its not that good..outside india sony doesnt evn gt a 2nd look....go fr canaon....worlds best...the ixus series is real cool if u wanna go fr sum ultraportable 1..
i recommend

canon ixus 800
canon ixus 550

Well well well...Where did you get all these rumours from? Sony not even got second look? Huh! Don't mislead anybody with the rumours you heard. Sony is a very well recognised brand in Camera segment GLOBALLY. It's Carl Zeius lens produces crisp pictures even in low light conditions. Equally other brands like Nikon and Canon are also doing pretty well.
If you want to recommend a brand just recommend it. Don't give foolish statements which carries no value.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Cannon or Nikkon are the best in that price range...don't go by the Sony brand name as they are dumping digital cameras which have been banned in China as they do not meet the standards set by Chinese Govt...however the same cameras meet our standards set by our great Indian govt...speaks a lot for the kind of standards that we have in India.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
caleb said:
Cannon or Nikkon are the best in that price range...don't go by the Sony brand name as they are dumping digital cameras which have been banned in China as they do not meet the standards set by Chinese Govt...however the same cameras meet our standards set by our great Indian govt...speaks a lot for the kind of standards that we have in India.

Don't repeat the same unsensible story.

they are dumping digital cameras which have been banned in China as they do not meet the standards set by Chinese Govt...

Where did u fish this from? Cameras banned in China now dumped in India!! What about in other countries? In US and UK, Sony cameras are trusted ones. So you mean to say standards in US and UK are below the standards set by Chinese government? Do u think 'Digit' recommending Sony is a foolish act? Don't spread rumours.

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
caleb said:
ROFLOL..!! Where do people get these stories from...!! I'm amazed..!

Sony is a great brand, comparable to the leaders...!! My brother owns a Sony T5.. awesome cam..

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
kiran.rkk said:
Don't repeat the same unsensible story.

Where did u fish this from? Cameras banned in China now dumped in India!! What about in other countries? In US and UK, Sony cameras are trusted ones. So you mean to say standards in US and UK are below the standards set by Chinese government? Do u think 'Digit' recommending Sony is a foolish act? Don't spread rumours.
Sorry for your ignorance mate...if you take the trouble of reading magazines like Better Photography, Smart Photography, Asian Photography etc you will learn a thing or two about cameras and what is happening around the world...by the way I have read this in Asian Phottography in the month of August 2006...if you find it hard to get a hold of that magazine please type "Sony Digital Cameras banned in China" in GOOGLE you will see for yourself what Sony is upto...anyway here is the article..."China's Zhejiang Administration for Industry and Commerce has announced that six models of Sony digital cameras have failed quality inspections.

Sony says that Chinese consumers who purchased the DSC-H1, DSC-L1, DSC-P200, DSC-W7, DSC-W5 and DSC-S90 models can return their cameras for a refund.

The Zhejiang Administration for Industry and Commerce had banned the sale of the cameras in eastern China's Zhejiang Province after the six models failed an inspection earlier this month.

Sony says it has already stopped selling those camera models nationwide."

Now how come the SAME models are being sold in India...REMEMBER the models sold in India ARE MADE IN CHINA. CAPISH?

Sony is a great brand, comparable to the leaders...!! My brother owns a Sony T5.. awesome cam..
No one is disputing that Sony is a good brand...but that does not automatically qualify for it be the best Digital Camera of the world...THE BEST SIR ARE CANNON or NIKKON...also we get our stories from...magazines like Better Photography, Smart Photography, Asian Photography etc you will learn a thing or two about cameras and what is happening around the world fi you also cultivate the habit of reading magazines magazines similar to that...by the way I have read this in Asian Phottography in the month of August 2006...if you find it hard to get a hold of that magazine please type "Sony Digital Cameras banned in China" in GOOGLE you will see for yourself what Sony is upto (you will get dozens of sites proving what Sony is trying to coverup in India...anyway here is article..."China's Zhejiang Administration for Industry and Commerce has announced that six models of Sony digital cameras have failed quality inspections.

Sony says that Chinese consumers who purchased the DSC-H1, DSC-L1, DSC-P200, DSC-W7, DSC-W5 and DSC-S90 models can return their cameras for a refund.

The Zhejiang Administration for Industry and Commerce had banned the sale of the cameras in eastern China's Zhejiang Province after the six models failed an inspection earlier this month.

Sony says it has already stopped selling those camera models nationwide."

Now how come the SAME models are being sold in India...REMEMBER the models sold in India ARE MADE IN CHINA. CAPISH?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom