AAC Audio For SE K510i

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilthomas26

In the zone
Hi,
My phone is SE K510i.From the official sony ericsson site i saw that my phone supports MP3 and AAC.
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...m=pp1&pid=10373
I converted an mp3 file to AAC using ImTOO Audio Converter.But when I transferred the file to my phone it the phone didnt recognize it as a music file....Why is this Happening? Is there any other software for AAC conversion

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Anil..link found broken...
Since you are sure that ur phone is compatible to AAC, then it must play it.
There should have been problem during conversion.
I would recommend to go for dbPowerAmp music converter. Try different songs. Here is the link..

*download.com.com/3000-2140-10249519.html?tag=lst-0-7

Do let me know the feedback.

OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
The link is *www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10373

Is there any other good software for aac conversion?...I couldnt convert the files using dbPowerAmp music converter

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i suspect you haf converted the audio file to aac+. i'm not sure if the phone supports it. use nero to encode the files to aac. the encoded audio file will either haf the extension .mp4 Rename it to .m4a and transfer to phone and see if it plays.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
go to nero 7 premium and convert using the encode option convert mp3 to mp4
it will play

Last edited:
OP
A

anilthomas26

In the zone
i tried nero 7 audio encoding software i converted an mp3 to mp4 and it played in my phone but i couldnt find an option to convet the mp3 file to .aac extension file

G

gxsaurav

aac is just another name for mp4, just reanme your file.mp4 to file.aac

to play in K510i, better name it to file.m4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom