I bought an A8N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard. I connected an AMD Athlon64 3200+ & Kingston DDR400 1GB (512x2) RAM to it. I connected all the power connectors to the board & also the connectors on the front panel. Everything was done according to the manual. The SMPS is of 450W. Harddisks were not installed. Graphics card is XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 PCI-Ex & was connected to the blue slot on the motherboard. Now the problem : After connecting the above & rechecking the connections, I pressed the switch on the panel. Immediately(even before the POST), a spark appeared on an IC (or power transistor) on the motherboard. I immediately switched off the power. Now, when I turn on the motherboard, all the fans(CPU, GPU & chipset) rotate but the system does not give any response. Nothing is displayed on the monitor nor the speaker gives any beeps. The part which sparked : Notice the black thing to the left of the blue jumper. Why this should have happened?? Is it a Defective piece????