A woman used 40Gbps internet connection to dry laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
Chances are, you could think of a million and one ways to totally take advantage of having a 40Gbps internet connection installed in your abode, but for one Sigbritt Löthberg -- who actually had such a setup -- she chose to take advantage of it in quite a perplexing way. Reportedly, the 75-year old dame wasn't too interested in downloading an entire HD film in two seconds or having ping times more minuscule than the brain can fathom; rather, she chose to use the excess heat emitted from all the kit shoved in her house to "dry her laundry." Unfortunately, the poor lady has had the gear removed from her domicile for further testing in another location, but according to Hafsteinn Jonsson, who is heading up the fiber network operation for Karlstad Stadsnät, they're considering "giving her a 100Gbps [link] in the summer -- then she'll be able to dry all her neighbors' laundry too."

Source:engadget

these we call fortune here we r arguing, critzing our connections and its speed and look at the other side that woman uses that mamoth speed just for laundry:(

Source:engadget

these we call fortune here we r arguing, critzing our connections and its speed and look at the other side that woman uses that mamoth speed just for laundry:(
Dude, if I was a mod I would have banned you for posting this.
Don't post stuff that makes us all jelous and suicidal.
Damn these dadimas with super speed internet.

OP
Voldy

Voldy

The Dark lord
Dude, if I was a mod I would have banned you for posting this.
Don't post stuff that makes us all jelous and suicidal.
Damn these dadimas with super speed internet.

:lol: yeah damn right curse these oldlady and abt the jealousy part .iam too suffers the same fate bro when i first read that news
array tum padhne wale hoo yeh toh socho ki post karne wale par bhi kya beeth rahi hogi:lol:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
lol, please just don't compare this Dadima's net speed to Indian.
It makes me very very very jealous.
In India we can't just think or even dream of it.

x3060

A LOTR fan
any chance to marry her . . all i ask is that net connection and loads of money , age , other factors as children they have does not matter , in short only rule is the net connection and cash . . damn , stop posting such links mate :-(. . hell ;-)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Thank GOD, i dun have such connection. I cant think bout all the neighbors comin in for laundry and watch all stuffs im dling nd browsing:D:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@x3060
now just divide the total bandwidth with the number of children she have...after all they also deserve to download na:lol:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i read similar news four month ago a boy provide his mother a high speed broad there is same thing a HD download in 2 seconds

iinfi

mekalodu
small to mid IT companies in india mite be getting a bandwidth little less than that ....

if you have that you wont need a HDD at all. Use Gmail Drive. atleast no worries of HDD crash or OS install etc.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
That was meant to be a rhetorical question, anyways I've reported about the thread.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
We pay almost 1k for 256 unlimited. I think that granny needs to taste this 256 thing inorder to realize how lucky she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom