A Very Urgent Help Needed Regarding Open Suse 11 And Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
HELLO FRIENS,
sorry if I have posted in wrong section but I m very tense. I have installed open suse 11 provided with digit after installing xp sp2. what I found is that I have shrinked all my partition to 1/3 of the original size due to suse 11 since I have never worked on linux I think it happened via mistake or may be default configuration for suse. how an I get my full drive capacity back. I can open xp sp2, there also I found shrinked drive. when I inserted xp cd for fresh/formatting I got some error related drive meanS can't install. I HAVE UPARDED MY PC TODAY N I GOT THIS. I M VERY SAD.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PROIDE SOME SOLUTIONS.

Rahim

Married!
You may use GParted Live CD to resize the partitions.
Get it from here.

You may provide more info about the no of partitions and where opensuse is installed. There is nothing to panic.

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
Is it that you shrinked the partition, or windows is unable to read the Linux filesystem ext3/ext2 which ever you have used. What about the presence of swap partition. Use GParted as mentioned by rahimveron. It will show all partition on your HDD. Then reply.

What option did you select when managing partitions for OpenSUSE installation?
What is the current state of each of your partitions?
And
Please use correct grammar while writing as It's a bit difficult to comprehend what your trying to say....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom