A Solution to every PC Gamer's Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

infernus

Broken In
The main problem here is the controller, The Keyboard. It fails to meet our needs in all gaming genres. Here comes the Problem solver.
Ergodex DX1

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
OMFG! :shock: Thats just too sweet. And at $150, its just a bit pricier than than the Microsoft Wireless Natural keyboard/mouse combo. Man, I have GOT to get me one of these. :D The X800 in my mind just dropped to the No.2 position. :D And here I was thinking that the Zboard was what I wanted. Blech! Who wants a ZBoard now?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys wats a Z-BOARD???? and hey ""infernus"" u r a real gamer dude man keep up the good work for bringing to notice such a device.

is that device available in INDIA too??

and yes guys the KEYBOARD is a dumb device for playin' games but it is a reliable and trustworthy Companoin also coz wen u r frustrated and fail to clear a certain race or a level :x :x then i take out all my frustration on my poor old keyboard and thats the reason y i hv purchased a 3rd KEybord for myself in the last 1 year. :roll: :roll:

neywas cheers n peace

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
The Zboard is the Holy Grail of designing custom keyboard layouts for games. The Zboard is revolutionary in itself in the fact that if you want to play a certain game, say MOHPA or Doom 3, all you need to do is plug the keyboard into a base and select "Enable keyset" and select the game you want. Once its done, you will have one touch access to all the game commands. You can even swap out one keyset for another. In the words of a certain someone, "Unfortunately, no one can be TOLD what the Zboard is, you have to see it for yourself."

Take a look at the Doom 3 keyset and the MOHPA keyset. Costs around $45 for the keyboard base and around $15-$20 for the limited edition keysets.

hack expert

In the zone
i have no problems wit keyboards well u just have to get used to them well other replacements are always welcome

raj14

In Deniel
Me a console gamer, my PS2 GamePad Is a Joy to play games with. Couple of months ago i tried to find Zboard, every shopkeeper asked me: Whats Zboard? I wanted to give a stunner to each one of them! Pathetic Excuses for Human Beings! Sad thing: they don't ship in india. Also Tried to get a Razer Mouse, same thing happened:(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
enoonmai said:
I would kill for a Zboard or this one. Anyone want anybody "whacked"? :D

tell me what arsenal u have then we'll plan a joint venture trip.....and yea this is all in healthy spirits and in the interests of the Digit Members :lol:

well i am fully satisfied with my Keyboard layout and basic optical mouse....but well would definetly would like to try out that Zboards Doom 3 cutom layout :p

@raj.....dude u asked for a Zboard in Indian Shops......lol....lol :lol: :lol:
And yea the next time u do decide to take a stroll and find one by dumb luck.....just be sure to make a beer bash out there and then give a Stunner and possibly a Chokeslam (i.e. if ya can) :wink:

saketkutta

Broken In
i checked ot the DOOM3 and MOHPA keybord .
is tht a real keybord or just a computer foto.
even i try my best i will not get it here. coz when i wanted to by GF3 it didnt get it
its nepal man notihn new comes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom