A simple trick to increase your download speed by +2 or +3 BPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
A simple trick to increase your download speed by +2 or +3 KBPS

It works for me i don't know about others

Well sometimes you need to download a big file and your sluggish net can’t do the job for you with this trick your net will download files for +2 or +3 kbps then your actual download speed

The trick is this that you must use proxies for downloading file
copy the url of the file to be downloaded and then

go to www.proxy.org

select a proxy and enter this url and hit go download the file it will get downloaded more fast then your actual speed

*www.easytutorial.info/?p=18

Thanks
krates

Last edited:

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i think proxies are only available for viewing blocked websites, did you tried this , got additional speed , i had 20 top proxies if you are interested i will PM you

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^even i though so.....lemme try, this is interesting *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I don't think this will be any useful, atleast to me. I mean what can I gain by additional 2 or 3 bits per sec? Its like licking your plates after a grand meal.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
rohan_shenoy said:
I don't think this will be any useful, atleast to me. I mean what can I gain by additional 2 or 3 bits per sec? Its like licking your plates after a grand meal.

it is 2 0r 3 kBps - thats kilobytes per sec

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
does it really increase the speed or decrease the speed.

in my college every kind of donloadin(except zip n rar) is banned n i use proxy to dwnload them n i see that speed is much less than those direct downloads of zip or rar files!!!

@batistabomb pm me those proxy list!

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Ok the trick behind this is the site from which you are downloading can have slow servers but some good proxy like this one www.250.eu this will increase your speed you can try

BUT remember if you are downloading a file from google, yahoo and msn server you will get same speed

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hey thanks just use safari browser it will also increase speed with the proxy +1kbps and the kbps of proxies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom