A Problem with RConnect !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I am using Reliance LG 2030 with a USB cable to connect to Internet.

The modem goes to dormancy when ever i am not having data transfer. Though this is advantageous in the way that i can make and receive calls I have a peculiar problem.

When the connection goes into dormancy and when I try to access any page, the connection fails to respond and my system restarts abruptly. This happens only when the connection goes into dormancy.

Many a time after I type a lengthy mail and click on send, to my frustration my system just simply restarts (rather resets) itself.

harshagarwal

Journeyman
try installing the drivers

make sure you have installed the correct drivers and also try downloading the latest driver available on the compny's website.this should to the trick if not just go to nearest webworld but be careful coz their service is horrible.

OP
lywyre

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Re: try installing the drivers

harshagarwal said:
if not just go to nearest webworld but be careful coz their service is horrible.

Thats why my post turn up here. I would choose to learn to live with the frustration.

Though I have a work around. I use Opera and set it to reload a page every 30 seconds, before the modem goes into dormancy.

Thanx any way guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom