1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

A Problem with RConnect !

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by lywyre, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lywyre

lywyre Active Member

I am using Reliance LG 2030 with a USB cable to connect to Internet.

The modem goes to dormancy when ever i am not having data transfer. Though this is advantageous in the way that i can make and receive calls I have a peculiar problem.

When the connection goes into dormancy and when I try to access any page, the connection fails to respond and my system restarts abruptly. This happens only when the connection goes into dormancy.

Many a time after I type a lengthy mail and click on send, to my frustration my system just simply restarts (rather resets) itself.

2. rockyj123

rockyj123 New Member

go to rimweb.com for ur queries.......

3. harshagarwal

harshagarwal New Member

try installing the drivers

make sure you have installed the correct drivers and also try downloading the latest driver available on the compny's website.this should to the trick if not just go to nearest webworld but be careful coz their service is horrible.

4. OP
    OP
    lywyre

lywyre Active Member

Re: try installing the drivers

Thats why my post turn up here. I would choose to learn to live with the frustration.

Though I have a work around. I use Opera and set it to reload a page every 30 seconds, before the modem goes into dormancy.

Thanx any way guys :)

5. imvikky

imvikky New Member

what is the message u get before sytem restart..... I had this problem earliar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.