A plea to Harry Potter fans: Please support J.K. Rowling on her eBay lawsuit!

Did you sign the petition?

• Yes, I did. I'll do anything the Holy Goddess says!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan though

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, who cares!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, I support eBay.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
*www.evannalynchfans.com/pic-1.jpg As we reported previously, JK Rowling is suing eBay for allowing illegal and fraudulent copies of her works to be sold on the auction site. Jo has managed to obtain an injunction which prevents eBay from listing illegal copies (namely e-versions of her books), which is binding until a May 23rd hearing.

Not only is Jo losing out from the auctioning of illegal books, but fans are being hoodwinked and wasting their money.

Marjorie, webmistress of the MuggleNet-affiliated collectors' advice site JKR's Army, was contacted by Neil Blair (Jo's lawyer) who asked fans to lend their support. Marjorie has set up a petition, which we strongly encourage you all to sign. We will soon have more ways you can help, but for now, visit this page for additional info.

Via MuggleNet

I have duly signed the petition and just as MuggleNet did, I strongly recommend all of you to sign that petition - irrespective of whether you are a Harry Potter fan or not. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom