A New Toy for all NVIDIA Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
NVIDIA Windows Media Player 10 Media Module Skin

Exclusive: For the next 2 weeks available only at nVidia’s nZone site – the nVidia Reactor Windows Media Player 10 Media Module. Created by The Skins Factory.

An advanced Windows Media Player 10 skin that pushes the boundaries of skin functionality and design. Forget a moment the exciting intro and runtime animations laced with sound effects that are sure to please, but now we’ve created an advanced Playlist module that will let you search you library, rate your songs, access playlists with a quick click of your mouse and even RIP your cds right from the skin.

Note: Users of SP2 and IE: you must click the link to download directly. If you right-click and save the skin to your desktop it will not relaunch after you close Windows Media Player 10.

I Think: A must have skin for all WMP users and NVIDIA fans.... another amazing outta world work by TheSkinsFactory... take a look at Full Screenshot for more details...

Well it matches best with my favorite Longhorn Aero Visual Style... and I'm freaking SkinsFactory fan.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Download Page

Screenshots

*www.geocities.com/shekharpalash/Capture_3.jpg

*www.geocities.com/shekharpalash/Capture.jpg

njoy...

Sourabh

Laptoping
what abt ATi dude??

i cant install the nvidia skin on my ATi card , its embarassing.

now m searching for a ATi Theme :evil:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
yah i have an nvidia card too.. though its a lowsy on-board geforce 2 mx... but still its an nvidia all the same :p

OP
ShekharPalash

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
the skin hz nthin to deal with with which card u have...

my room mate have ATI and we installed it sucessfully...

it's just a skin man...

go to download page and downoad the skin using any dld mgr like FlashGet and save it locally.... then

copy it to

C:\ProgramFiles\Windows MEdia Player\Skins

folder...

otherwise if u try to install it by double clicking on it... it will be copied to Media Player's App Data folder... and most of times junk cleaners likle AceUtilities and SysMech removes it thinking its a junk file so just copy it to prog files directory and njoy....

btw the visuals u see on my screenshot is not bundled with this skin... its Windows Winter Vizuals and I changed the wallpaper location it display with falling ice and stuff to one "autumn wallpaper" folder in my disk.... just to mix autumn with winter and to feel how does it feel having ice in autumn... somehwhere sometime... not in the planet.... :shock:

njoy.

G

gxsaurav

I gt this skin the hour it was released, even gave info about it in the night confrence, dam dam, how I missed to start this post

Sourabh

Laptoping
man i knw that i can install the nvidia skin on my wmp10

i just meant that, ppl install skins n themes of wht they like, wht they have
so how can i install a nvidia thinggy when i hate nvidia geForce :x
[No heated arguments plz]
besides i have no plans to change the current matrix skin which i have in the wmp10

OP
ShekharPalash

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
oh!!...

I thot tht this skin hv some **LEGA** problem installing on PCs with ATI cards...

lol

yeah man... diff ppls... diff moods... diff cards... diff stuff... afterall life is all about choice... isn't it?

njoy... i'll keep updating u all about upcoming eye candy stuff...

Sourabh

Laptoping
hmm thx mate
always welcome!!

well m still searching for a ATi theme

someone gimme a ATi wmp skin or a windows XP theme
this is getting emabarassing :roll:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@ Sourabh...i was serious.....i downloaded the nvidia skin anyway...looks pretty good, i must admit....but ive seen better skins: halo2, half life2, etc....but again, lemme know when u find an ATi skin...maybe u should make 1...how abt that????

Sourabh

Laptoping
frankly i dun have so much knowledge to make a skin let alone a complete THEME for WMP

well as for the Half-Life 2 theme have u downloaded tht from microsoft website?? i have it too must admit the hl2 theme is good

as for the nvidia one i wont install it :lol:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
this skin is really cool man :D ..... OMG i have not used winamp from last two days!!!! stuck to wmp 10 :D

sav_more

Journeyman
Cool skin man!!!!!!! :p
havent used QCD for the whole day!!
got me hooked on to WMP
A must download for nvidia Fans .

<<<peace>>> :)

OP
ShekharPalash

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Nemesis & Saurabh.....

Guys... there's no ***Official*** skin for WMP by ATI...

I've seen whole WMP Skin Library at Wmplugins.com (which is the official and default location for any WMP skins)

I'm not sure if there's ***Unofficial*** skin for WMP by ATI...

Hmm... kahin tumne Winamp 3/5 skin to use nahi kiya tha... and mixed up with WMP 10 ???

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dude....i neevr said anything abt there being an ATi skin...i was telling Sourabh 2 make 1 bcoz there isnt any available....and we know this nvidia skin is 4 WMP10.....i even installed it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom