A new kinda problem - pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
last eve when i switched on my pc i heard a loud cracker like sound (like something burst)from my cabinet. i immediately pulled the AC plug. i was so scared to switched it back fearing something might get seriously get damaged. after half an hour later i switched it back and everything was normal as if nothing had happened. i worked on it for 1hr b4 shutting it down. i switched on the pc again around 11pm and this time the same cracker sound, i figured it came from the smps. i immediately switched of the machine. since then i am very scared to switched it back. i opened the cabinet to see if something is burnt or not also cheked the back of smps but cant see anything unusual or burning smell.
guy wanted to know from u wat might be the problem. its urgent boss. all my work gets pending.
pls help.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Don't take any chance in such conditions.Better go to any local service center of PCs. Looks like SMPS problem......but I wont suggest you to do hit and trial methods with ur cabinet.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well bro i think u ur self can understand that it is one SMPS problem... !!! better really take the SMPS to a local service center :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom