A gud mobo for Rs.4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys can u suggest a gud mobo with gud onboard graphics so dat i can play games like nfs-mw,css and ut 2004 under low settings.sum frens of mine said there r such mobos whic can support most games under low settings with decent framer8s form ASUS...so can u guys suggest a mobo within Rs.4000-4500.Does the ASUS A8N-E and MSI RS 482M2 have gud onboard graphics. :?: :?: :?: because the MSI RS 482M2 has a price quote of Rs.4700 but i can jus squueze in a little more cash :wink:

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
ASUS a8n-e doesnt have onboard graphics

so, and the MSI board u r talkin abt is ur best choice
and if u can cough a bit more
go for ASUS a8n-vm
costs 5.7k
it comes with a newer and better chipset

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I would also suggest you to buy Asus A8N-VM (geforce 6100 chipset) or the Asus A8N-VM CSM (geforce 6150 chipset). I think Vijay is referring to the latter one, cuz the former costs Rs.4300. My friend bought it around 1 month ago.

OP
KoRn

KoRn

In the zone
hey so u guys mean i jus buy the asus a8n-vm mobo and no need 2 buy a graphics card as it has an onboard 1 which is gud enough to play most games under low settings.??????

insanekiller

Broken In
I'd say
ALWAYS OPT FOR A GENUINE INTEL MOBO :twisted:
theyre the best when comes to reliability, performance and ruggeddness
U can get a 915 with integrated GMA and it will run all those games(probably) :wink:
even if u hav to compromise on the games its still the bEsT choice
It is future proof. :roll:
So 4get all else :!:
go for INTEL(if u hav INTEL PROCESSOR THAT IS WHICH IS INCEDENTALLY THE BEST) :twisted:

manmay

Journeyman
sorry boss intel mobos are still using gma 900 gfx (on board)
while the msi rs482 m2 works on radeon x200 which is far better than gma 900.(tried nd tested)
and the performance of asus a8n-vm works on nvidia 6150 gfx is almost equivalent or a wee bit better than x200....
but believe me both of them are much better than gma thing....

GeekyBoy

In the zone
digitized said:
I would also suggest you to buy Asus A8N-VM (geforce 6100 chipset) or the Asus A8N-VM CSM (geforce 6150 chipset). I think Vijay is referring to the latter one, cuz the former costs Rs.4300. My friend bought it around 1 month ago.
Xcuse me @digitized,can you tell me the price of Asus A8N-VM CSM motherboard in Kolkata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom