a good shop in delhi nehru place

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
SMC International
B-10 and B-11 Meghdoot Bldg, 94 Nehru Place.

Good for Motherboards, GPU, CPU, Cabinets, RAM

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
RR systems is good too...but one rule for Nehru Place "never listen to the salesmen/saleswomen". Do your own research..from places like this..get the exact part number....and get that part. Never ask "Nehru Placers" for recommendations....!!!!! And at times..they say "do not take a receipt...you can save on VAT". Carefull... :)

cooldip10

In the zone
RR systems is good too...but one rule for Nehru Place "never listen to the salesmen/saleswomen". Do your own research..from places like this..get the exact part number....and get that part. Never ask "Nehru Placers" for recommendations....!!!!! And at times..they say "do not take a receipt...you can save on VAT". Carefull... :)

+ 1

Do your own research before buying any part. Don't be in a rush and buy something in your first shop..

some experience:
My friend got his ipod video for Rs 6700/- with receipt but he started with around Rs 9K :shock:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I'm not from Delhi but since my city is only 100KM away from it, I prefer to shop from Nehru Place. Shops that I prefer are Empire and Cost To Cost. I bought my Creative T6060 and GPU from Cost To Cost. I got the speakers for 4K(including VAT) from Cost To Cost back in 2007. Recently I bought a Seagate 160GB HDD from there,all billed. :cool:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah ... never ask the salesmen to 'reccomend' you the best mobo, procy, GPU etc. they won't tell you the best, they'll just tell you what does not sell so they can empty their shelves

austinium

Right off the assembly line
Computer Empire & Cost to Cost get my vote, regardless of where you buy your stuff from remember to try 4-5 different stores before settling for one with the lowest price & bill, some stores like Cost 2 Cost have their rate list pasted on the walls, with others ask for an estimate. Always Always get proper bills, np mein kaatne waalon ki koi kami nahi hain.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Always Always get proper bills, np mein kaatne waalon ki koi kami nahi hain.

So true...Nehru Place is like that. Lots of bad practices going on for sales, re-sales.

Honestly speaking..I buy all my parts from there..but am "always" scared....that it might not work..or some fault is there. Its a huge maze...lots of shops....lots of heat..lots of pan spit...tons of computer parts.... :)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
If someone can then please tell me the price of both Corsair TX750 PSU and HD 4850 in Nehru Place, Delhi and if possible then Dealer too. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom