A Good GSM phone under 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

desh2s

Broken In
hi all,
I am planning to buy a gsm handset under 15k.
my priorities are
1. good music player.
2. good camera.
3. easy navigation.
4. optional office work.

suggest some good models.....brand is not a problem.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
You mean you want a smartphone...?

I suggest Nokia N72 (12800 /-) (I am using this one.)

Or Nokia N70 (15200 /-).

if just want a good music phone than go for spice mobiles they ae cheap and sounds better than nokia or sony erricson.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
PLS dont buy spice take my word they arent durable they arent reliable infact did u know that spice only makes the low end phones and the high end phone (>rs10K) is made by asus and spice puts it's name on it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Since you want to open Office files such as .doc or .pdf etc, stay away from W810i, N72 is a good option

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
gx_saurav said:
Since you want to open Office files such as .doc or .pdf etc, stay away from W810i, N72 is a good option

He said that it's just optional...so it suggested W810i.

vandit

In the zone
go for nokia N72.......why would ne1 spend so much and get a phone which doesnt spport symbian(..regarding W810i..)??

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
desh2s said:
hey guys....yesterday I saw SE k550i....what do you people say about this phone....

Its a nice phone, just that if you can get habitual to the keypad. it will take some time, other that the phone is awsome

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
just extend ur budget by rs 1000 and go fr the new moto rokr e6.....its simply awesum...excellent sound....cool camere(2 mp)....TOUCH SCREEN.....its too cool..u evn gt a 1gb card free.....and best of all it runs linux...so it nt a slow as symbian and can read all ur office an pdf files..and evrything u cn in a pda phn...go fr it..it rocks..

Pathik

Google Bot
teh best thing in motorokr e6 is a2dp plus they provide bt headsets wit the fone.. Btw linux os+ moto ui< symbian.. Never say nything to symbian os or ui.. Btw if u can extend ur budget more try 4 the w580i..

sivarap

In the zone
SE wseries don't support bluetooth music....so plz don't go for it....

N72 is a good option...... if u wana try something new go for motorokr.....motorokr doesnot have EDGE and (i think) no key pad...so u'll have to get busy with ur stylus.

also....visit the bible of GSMmobiles.... www.gsmarena.com

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
audio 2 dist. Profile.. Or sumthing.. Google 4 more.. Essentially its streaming music via bluetooth to other capable fones/pc/headsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom